Takeaway

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
I promised OH we'd have a takeaway tonight (he doesn't like having one if i don't) but since i've had such a good weightloss this week, i don't want to have a blowout. Do you think just having egg fried rice and sweet and sour chicken (without the batter) would completely ruin the diet?

No huni n i had exactly that last night :)

Limit yaself n will be ok hun
x

Just had a look at Syns online.

Sweet & Sour Chicken, average 350g portion is 8.5 on original or 17.5 on green.

Egg fried Rice, average 300g portion is 21.5 on red, and 4 on green.

If you did want to stay under 15 syns, then a vegetable curry is 12.5 on red and 9 on green.

Enjoy whatever you decide, we all have to live a little!

I think chow mein is quite reasonable syn wise, but i don't eat it so I'm not sure of it's syns and what day to go for.

Enjoy it though

My hubby doesn't particularly care whether I have takeaway or not. If he wants one he wants one and that's it. grrrr I told him to go and sit in the garage to eat it LOL. I didn't fancy any of what he had anyway, and I really wasn't bothered or I'd have ordered myself something. I just like to make him feel guilty for being insensitive hehehe

edited to say: erm, I posted that at the same time as mod-karen did

i love chowmein, i always order it without beansprounts though, i do love sweet and sour chicken though, hmmmmm well i guess as its weigh day i have a week to be extra good.

this might sound horrible but i have a portion of boiled rice and pour chicken and sweetcorn soup (7.5) over it. It is really yummy. It is just like chicken and sweetcorn except a smaller portion and a wee bit runnier (not too much though) and this way i can totally stick to plan without having to save syns.

Back