Taking a break

Shirleen

Gold Member
Purely because I am so busy and have so much on my plate at the moment I've decided not to weigh in until January.
I'll still follow the plan as I've committed to a life style change but I need some time off having to always be somewhere!

Here's hoping I don't put on!

Good luck!

It's not easy to find time to go to group at this time of year as it's a very busy time for most people with all the stuff to do preparing for the celebrations.

I admire you for committing to sticking with it through the holiday period though! :)

Good luck, youll be fine x :)

Ok it's not going too well so I will be weighing in on Monday!
:break_diet: :booboo: :doh: :argh: :eatdrink051: :ashamed0005:
:sign0007:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I was going to say good luck with your break ... but... now I'm confuzzled lol

I was going to say good luck with your break ... but... now I'm confuzzled lol

Well Mandy it's like this I *thought* I could be strong enough to go it alone for four weeks....however in two days I've consumed more bread than you can imagine, and a chicken burger, and biscuits!
All this in two days, so obviously I cannot be trusted in the sweet shop without a chaperone!

So I'll be weighing in!

Accountability. I'm full sure that's the only thing keeping me from breaking out the biscuits and chocolate. lol
Don't worry about it Shirleen.. plenty of times I've thought to myself, "oh will I just do it alone from now on, and WI in the chemist?"
Noooooo... I'd be as big as a house again! lol

Back