Taking a new road to same destination.....

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
Hi,

I have been following calorie counting since July 2011 and have lost a total of 3 stone all in all last year. However, iv stayed the same for 4 weeks now and I think im in need of a new plan, so I am attending my first SW meeting tmrw. I did try SW in 2010 but I didnt like the meeting so only did 3 weeks i think. This time im attending a new meeting and looking forward to continuing my journey on a new road :) I have seen so many of you guys on SW get fantastic results :D Any advice greatly appreciated :)

Sarah x

Good luck for tomorrow. I used to hate meetings but I've found I quite enjoy the group in at now!

Hope it goes well x

I find the weeks I stay for the meeting, I leave with much more enthusiasm and determination for the week ahead.
Well done on losing 3 stone! What a wonderul achievement! Best of luck on your journey.

Best tips I've gotten from SW is.. don't be afraid of the food, but do be in control of it. Trust the plan, it does work, and sometimes you're going to have a disappointing result, for no reason at all. You just have to stick with it!

I joined sw a couple of years ago but too only stayed for 3 weeks, I just couldn't get my head around it and gave up.
This time it just clicked and I love it! This forum has helped a lot and I'm on here most days.
Good luck :)

Good luck, i hope you enjoy it this time :)

Thank you guys for your replies and advice :) I didnt get to join last week as had a 5 day migraine but got to join last night :) Had trouble locating the meeting as the website is wrong and it was in fact a totally different place so was good job i drove!! but got there in the end and off to a great start as started yesterday morning using the 7 day meal planner app :) x

Thank you hun!! Looks like your doing a great job too, well done on your progress, I cant wait to clock up a few weeks and see how this will work for me :) x

Well done on losing the 3 stone from before. I'm sure you'll see great results with SW. It does work if you follow the Plan. ;)

Good luck with your weight loss journey! :D

Hope it goes well at sw for you hun :D x

Thank you guys for your replies and advice :) I didnt get to join last week as had a 5 day migraine but got to join last night :) Had trouble locating the meeting as the website is wrong and it was in fact a totally different place so was good job i drove!! but got there in the end and off to a great start as started yesterday morning using the 7 day meal planner app :) x

Well, how has day 1 been so far?

Back