Taking Cambridge on Holiday

Kath

Water water everywhere
I'm off to Australia next week and wanted to take my packs with me, does anyone know if it's ok to take them in my case? Or how would I find out?

Kath

You should contact the department in the link below and ask the question of the Australian Customs and Import Authorites:

Food - DAFF

Would be interested in their response as I have a customer who will be travelling to OZ later in the year and will want to take some CD with them too.

Lyn

CDC

Kath

You should contact the department in the link below and ask the question of the Australian Customs and Import Authorites:

Food - DAFF

Would be interested in their response as I have a customer who will be travelling to OZ later in the year and will want to take some CD with them too.

Lyn

CDC

Brilliant thanks Lyn, I've sent them an email :)

Let us know when you get a reply x

hey Kath!!!
where have you been girl, missed ya !!!!!
nat xxxxxxxxxx

Right, I've heard back from AQIS - I had to provide them with a list of ingredients from the packs - this is their response and I have to stay I'm still confused as to whether I can take them or not :confused: :

I have checked your below ingredient list. From this information your meal supplements are permitted entry providing:
  1. The supplements are a product of the UK or other country listed as free from foot and mouth disease by the Office International des Epizooties, OR contains less than 10% dairy ingredients.
  2. The supplements are commercially prepared and packaged.
  3. They are labelled with full ingredient list and country of origin or are accompanied by an acceptable manufacturers declaration with this information.
  4. They are non-commercial, i.e for personal use and in quantities of no more than 10 kilograms or 10 litres of the one type of item.
You will need to declare these items on your incoming passenger card and present them to a Quarantine Officer for inspection on arrival. If the goods comply with the above conditions they will be permiited entry.

The full conditions for dairy products are listed on ICON at http://www2.aqis.gov.au/icon32/asp/ex_casecontent.asp?intNodeId=8609097&intCommodityId=10448&Types=none&WhichQuery=Go+to+full+text&intSearch=1&LogSessionID=0

The conditions for processed soya products are on ICON under Processed cereal products - http://www2.aqis.gov.au/icon32/asp/ex_casecontent.asp?intNodeId=8154838&intCommodityId=893&Types=none&WhichQuery=Go+to+full+text&intSearch=1&LogSessionID=0

The other ingredients are covered by the ICON cases "Organic chemicals and substances - Highly refined" and "Human therapeutics and medicines"

Back