Taking it each day at a time - Elle's grub!!

Elle15

Hello anyone reading this diary :)
I started exactly one week ago and in that week I have lost a fab 6lb, which I plan to never ever see again!

Going to try get on here everyday and share with you all my food, so if anyone sees anything I'm doing wrong/need to change or any other foodie advice then please feel free to share :) also open to new ideas and recipes!

For anyone who has never seen anything about me, I'm known to my friends as Elle, I'm from lovely West Yorkshire and I joined SW on March 19th, after getting fed up with the fact I was out growing my clothes and dislike the person I see staring in the mirror!

I'm not expecting to be ten stone by tomorrow, but taking it slowly aiming for a steady 2lb a week loss, anything above and beyond will be fantastic. However at 2lb a week with no mishaps will see me at ten stone by xmas 2013. I've been big all my life so I'm sure another 20 months can't hurt eh!

My temporary goal is 10 stone, or 140lb (not sure which way I prefer to say it yet!) this means me loosing over half of my body weight (eeek!). I'm not 100% sure if this is going to be my target as I may feel comfortable at a higher weight, or may want to get into the 9 stones - only time will tell!!

Anyhoo, back to the biz in hand - I'm almost 22 and needed to do this to save my sanity more than anything else, (oh and to look better than my friends ;) )

So from this day forth every crumb that passes my lips will be recorded in this thread - and you can all tell me off if I'm naughty!

Thanks for taking the time to read, and hopefully you may be able to help me as I help myself, and vice versa!

Elle xxxx

Hey hun, well done on your 6lb loss! That's amazing. I'm looking forward to reading your diary, it's really good to get support out of class. I'm a newbie like you but I'm really enjoying it so far. It's so nice to be able to eat and not feel guilty. I'm 22 and I know what you mean about looking better than friends, my best friend is totally gorgeous! Anyhow good luck on your journey!

Thank you! :)
Can't wait to slowly reveal the new me!!

To the food:
Week 2, Day 1

B: Banana, Alpen light bar (1/2 hexb)

L: Omlette with bacon, mushrooms, peppers, onion, peas and sweetcorn. Apple. Muller light.

T: Chicken Salad (lettuce, tomato, peppers, onion, mushrooms, carrots, pickled onions) with savoury rice and 2 laughing cow light triangles (2/5 hexa)
Aplen light (1/2 hexb)
Fresh pineapple

Others:
Skimmed milk 225ml - 3/5 hexa
will possibly have either extra milk as syns and maybe a Ww rich toffee bar (4syns)

Trying to be super super good this week as I Have a hen do in Blackpool this weekend!!

The reason tea is so big is that I'm going back to uni to do some essay work and I want to have the food there that is good rather than nipping to the sweetie shop for bad things!!!

Elle xxx

Yum your meals sound fabulous! Your tea may be big but it's all good stuff :) Good luck with the uni work!

Back