Taking packs

I'm an early riser so first pack is usually before 7am, or sometimes it'll be a shake when I get to work about 8ish if I just forget to have one like this morning (never thought I'd forget to eat!!). Next one about half 12 to 1ish, 3rd around 6 to 7pm, 4th around 9 or so. These are rough times cause often I do just totally forget so second pack might be around 3 on some days!

Approx 8am, 12.30pm, 5.30pm and 8pm.

Normally have my first pack between 12 and 2, as I'm not hungry so it doesn't really matter! I prefer to have extra in the evening as that is when I get bored and munch!

I like to leave them as late as possible as I know I struggle more in the evenings. I have my first at lunch time, so a bit after 12pm, then next when I finish school (I'm a teacher) at about 4ish whilst I'm doing work, then the next two whenever I need them in the evening. I sometimes struggle to get a 4th in doing it that way though but other times I'm really thankful for that 4th pack around 9 o'clock when the munchies set in!

When I was doing the diet I'd have then roughly every 4 hours - so say 7:30 / 12 / 5 / 9. I think part of my problem before the diet was that I would skip breakfast and often skip lunch too if I was busy. That meant that by dinner time I was starving and would eat lots of bread to fill me up. I saw the diet as a chance to stop abusing my body like that and to get into good habits for the end. So I trained myself to have breakfast and lunch and I continue doing that now. I see it as respecting my body. Also, I have tyoe 2 diabetes and I suspect that it's better for my sugar levels to eat regularly.

Wealey i was the same i would skip breakfast and lunch, and just eat away at night, not good for the body i think. Do people do half a pack how does that work out ? I am worried about night time as i am now so use to eatting at night. a step at a time.

Ill be starting monday and plan to have one at 0830am for breakfast when I get into the office, one at 1300 on my lunchbreak and one at around 2000 after my protien meal.

Twiowl said:
Wealey i was the same i would skip breakfast and lunch, and just eat away at night, not good for the body i think. Do people do half a pack how does that work out ? I am worried about night time as i am now so use to eatting at night. a step at a time.

You could do half a pack at a time. Or you could use drinks - such as a savoury drink like marigold bullion - I used that type of thing to fool myself into thinking I'd had another soup. It worked well on those days that I felt I needed something more.

You could do half a pack at a time. Or you could use drinks - such as a savoury drink like marigold bullion - I used that type of thing to fool myself into thinking I'd had another soup. It worked well on those days that I felt I needed something more.

If only I like buillion!

Doing this worked quite well for me when I was doing Slim and Save previously.

I have my packs as and when I need them after 11am. I can't stomach anything in the morning.

Back