Taking the bull by the horns

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by salsaqueen, 30 January 2011 Social URL.

1. salsaqueen

salsaqueen Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    And going back to class tomorrow. Bee ages since I've been and thought I could do it on my own but I can't. I've tried calorie countig but it leaves me so hungry. Stupid thing is I know the plan works when I stick to it I just don't seem to be able to keep it up for long periods of time. This time I aim to lose a 1lb a week so I don't look as 1lb lost as a failure.

Wish me luck going back as I feel a bit of a plank going back for the umpteenth time.

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    hiyer, well done for getting back on track, and good luck for class:D

Mini likes this.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Good luck with going back to SW and I think you have the right attitude salsaqueen...every pound off brings you a step nearer to goal.

5. i<3jellybeans

i<3jellybeans Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Good luck when you rejoin your class. I rejoined my class aswell, which was the same leader as last time. I was nervous going back, as if im honest i didnt tell her i was leaving the first time round. I thought she would be upset with me, but when january came this year i received a letter in the post (as you do) which said come back to class, see whats happening and so on. So i did it, and havnt looked back since. Quite a few new faces, and still some old at the class..and my leader couldnt be more supportive. She knows im studying aswell as working so cannot attend the meeting every week. Which is good.

Good luck and welcome back :)

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.