taking the plunge into the un-known!

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hi Guys.

Iv just recieved all my ww pack. - Eeek!

Im extremely nervous, iv studied the book all weekend and prepared a food plan for the week. I think i'v just about got my head around the basics. Im going to take the plunge on thursday, after i weigh in wednesday.

Its an entirely different way of eating, which im as equally confused as i am slightly excited! Im looking forward to eating tortilla wraps and various other things i avoid in favour for other lower synned things on SW. It never bothered me before but now i'm quite looking forward to it. Im hoping i'l gain a better perspective on portion control- mainly on how to listen to my body. I love my food and often mistake want for need. Although you can do this on sw, which is great if i want/need too.. when it comes to 'naughty' things like takeaway and stuff, it fails me and of course i end up making things alot worse for myself because i eat so much! ( is my waffeling making any sence?)

I just want some confidence about it all.. has any one else come over from sw and expeiranced a 'new diet loss' in the first week? or will my losses continue at the norm?

at my last weigh in at class (2 weeks ago) i was 9st 10.5, my target is usually 9 stone 8.5, but i had a bad week since then, Iv been working really hard this week to shift whatever i may have gained last week, so i will either 'sts' at next weigh in or be a pound or so above, as my home scales had registered me at 10 st 1 last week. I dont think what i did would have warrented a 5lb gain( as i have gained that much in one week in the past and done far worse) so i suspect my scales a bit incorrect but i would guess a 3lb gain possibly.. im not sure.. anyways the point is i want to be 9 stone 85, or (wishful thinking) a lb or so under for when i go on holiday in two and a half weeks. So i have a weigh in on wednesday, and another two after that before i leave.

is this achievable??

Oh, and one more thing.. my book says i can have 3 rice cakes for 1 point- am i wishful in thinking rice cakes means the big snack-a-jacks? xxxx

Hi Fern :) Your losses are amazing, well done!!!

I used to do SW but I did Calorie Counting for a while before I started WW so I don't know about the big first week loss.
Either way, a change is a good idea, and I wish you all the best!
I prefer the freedom with WW, like you say, tortillas, pittas, that kinda thing! :)

I think it's 2 big plain rice cakes for 1 point, I'm not sure, and the trackers not working at the minute, but I'll have a look later. I could do with knowing myself actually...

Good luck for your first week! :)

Hi fern you have made a right choice, I have tested other diet plans but always return back to ww.
I have never had the rice cakes I may be wrong but they r really low in points, is it 2 r.c for 1 point???
Good luck again x

Hi Fern welcome to the dark side ;)

The rice cakes are the massive big plain ones, but I know Snack a jacks are really low too so worth checking the points, theyll very possibly be the same

Your weight loss absolutely is achievable :)

thanks guys. Wil check out snack-a-jacks when i shop..

atm im just going on what the little food list offers- can anyone suggest any yummy things i should try?? x

Back