Taking the plunge

gillyella

Strongly thinking of taking the plunge & starting today. Just stepped on scales & didn't like what I saw & to be honest I'm sick of food & eating after the Xmas feast. Anyone starting today? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today is my first day too!!
Already started on the water! lol

Hey you 2 WELCOME I hope you`ll smash the weight loss and lose loads... I know you will if you stay tuned to this forum and get your heads in the right place... It can be done.... :D Lou xxx

I'm restarting today... was supposed to yesterday but wasn't 100% as it was too much of a shock to the system after 3 days of indulgence!! Know what you mean about sick of food. I feel bloated and horrible and want to get back into the Zone ASAP. xxx

I'm just having my first Strawberry shake..... Hmmmmm, Interesting taste!! haha
Is it just me or is it a bit plasticy?

Hi all. Right I'm going to have my first shake. Had a cup of tea this morning but needed it as been up since 4.30 14 month old has chicken pox cough & cold. Have to nip the eating in the bud as scales going up & feel it's getting out of control. Lost 2 stone back in September on lipotrim & refuse to put it back on. Good luck to everyone.. Here goes x

I started shakes yesterday. good luck to everyone

Right guys change to my plan. Going to start detox with 2 shakes and a sensible dinner. My other half not Happy me going 100% straight off with the 3 kiddies being unwell. I was a nightmare on the first week last time.. Plus I promised we'd have a date night over Xmas. So will start off 100% from Monday which was my weigh in day last time round. However I'll be checking in here cheering you all on. Iv had one shake so far & not at all hungry. Sending you all huge ((((motivation))))

Gilly x

Good luck everyone starting today!!! You can do it!!! get those first few days under your belt and it starts to get easier!!! x

Yeah that's what I'm gonna do when I have them at home, but a bit stuck at work.

I'm starting back today as well. I'm a little hungry now but I'm drinking as much as I can and I'm saving my soup for something warm before bed. I found the first week not too bad first time round and I hope it's the same this time.

leahcnnr said:
I'm starting back today as well. I'm a little hungry now but I'm drinking as much as I can and I'm saving my soup for something warm before bed. I found the first week not too bad first time round and I hope it's the same this time.

Good luck!!
I'm about to attempt to try the chocolate one hot... I'm assuming I don't need to do anything special other than make it with hot water instead of cold!!?

I am thinking about getting the flapjacks next week, I'm missing something to chew already!

I wasn't fussed on the flapjacks. At first I didn't enjoy the soup but I appreciate it now when it's so cold. The vanilla is my favourite with a spoonful of coffee for a kick.

I've never liked vanilla, the strawberry was okayish, So it looks like I'll be mainly having the chocolate shake.... I don't think anyone can live on the same flavour all the time, so gonna give the flapjacks at least a go. Handy if your not at home too!

gillyella said:
Right guys change to my plan. Going to start detox with 2 shakes and a sensible dinner. My other half not Happy me going 100% straight off with the 3 kiddies being unwell. I was a nightmare on the first week last time.. Plus I promised we'd have a date night over Xmas. So will start off 100% from Monday which was my weigh in day last time round. However I'll be checking in here cheering you all on. Iv had one shake so far & not at all hungry. Sending you all huge ((((motivation))))

Gilly x

Gillyella!! So glad to see you!! I'm starting again 04th jan (OH on holiday so won't even kid myself I'll be able to do it while he's around). You were a brilliant support last time so I am looking forward to honking on the 100% thread soon!!!

Hope you have a brill Christmas and have a wonderful new year. Xx

Welcome to all newcomers and here's to a skinnier 2012 for us all :D x x x WE can do this! x x x

Back