Taking the Plunge

Maka

A New Woman
Hi everyone!

This morning's weigh-in was the straw that broke this camel's back. I have been on vlcd since Oct 24 last year and have kept a journal of my journey as a blog. The last 10lbs to reach my target have been difficult to shed and I've had enough. So this morning, I binned the battery for my scales. I took my measurements and then went off to eat a hearty breakfast for my first UP day. The tape measure will be my best friend now and I look forward to hitting target weight, but even better, to becoming a perfect 10!!!

Hi, glad to have you on board at last xx

Thanks ladies. I've been snooping for so long, just loving the idea of this way of eating. I'll start off by sticking to the S&S packs for DD for the time being though :)

I really don't want to even look at the scales for now, so do you think an inch/centimetre loss challenge would work? Thoughts?

Def, I have only this week set myself a inch loss challenge, trying to fit into an 'old' pair of jeans, when I fit into them I will be satisfied, it doesn't matter what weight the scales say I am cos when I get into them I will know I am a slim jim lol x So a inch loss goal is a fab idea x

Wow, you've done amazingly well so far Maka. I agree with you about losing the scales. I too have dug out the tapemeasure and put away the scales. Juddd is so liberating after a vlcd, hope you find it so too.

I'll be following you Maka in doing judd around Christmas. Am doing S&S and still have 2 stone to lose. Hubby does judd and has been for six weeks. He feels great on it

Welcome Maka, wow you have done an amazing job. I'm sure once you have settled into JUDD you will find it just the job to finish your journey. Certainly the NSV's on this lifestyle are amazing. Just give it time!! Good Luck, enjoy you UD!!

First DD today and I've only had two S&S wafers (195 calories). I felt incredibly bloated last night (probably due to re-introducing bread) so it was a relief not to bother with food today. I'm liking this so far

Back