Taking the plunge

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by claireyfairy, 24 February 2008 Social URL.

1. claireyfairy

claireyfairy New Member

Hi Guys, just reading thru some of the posts n dey really are uplifting! Starting lipotrim 2moro and hopefully will b able to have the will power to stick to it.

Wish me Luck :eek:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Hiya hun and welcome!!
    Aw you'll do great! How much have you to lose if you don't mind me asking?
    Oooo just keep thinking you'll be thin for the summer woo hoo!!

4. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Claireyfairy :)

Have a great day tommorow and use this site as much as possible so that we can all support you along the way.

Lacey..xx :D:D
  5. lulu138

lulu138 Full Member

Good luck with your lipo journey!!
    I suggest just taking it easy this week and having something at the end of the week to treat yourself with! (other than the weigh in!)
    Remember if your feeling down come here and read through the posts and check out the inspiration slide show!!
    have fun!! drink your water!!:tear_drop:;)
  6. fun1uk

fun1uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hello good luck with the weight loss

7. Tracey

Tracey Member

Hi Claireyfairy
    Good luck & keep us posted thru the week
  8. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

hi - good luck, look forward to hearing from you. Advice is - drink water, log on to this site, drink more water, log on again, drink another glass of water..........etc.etc :)
  9. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Slimming world
    Good luck hun how exciting xx
  10. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Good luck Clairy i am sure you will do great xx
  11. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

claireyfairy, you will soon get into the swing of things, and before you know it you will be many weeks down the way to being a lovely slim claireyfairy. wishing you well and loads of luck with your journey. xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.