Taking the scenic route, But I`ll arrive where I want to be eventually ;)

Final food diary for 03.01.11

I couldn`t be bothered to get up early enough to eat breakfast before going to work this morning (I`ve got into a lazy cycle of falling out of bed and into work as not had to get kids to school lol). I was run off my feet at work, Working an extra hour as we were short staffed and as a consequence I was STARVING by the time I got home. I went on a total carb fest once I got home :( As I was really hungry coupled with the fact that I need to eat the rest of my GF food before starting my diet on Thurs am.

Soooo.... Todays menu has been as follows -

"Brunch" which was about 2.30pm -

4(!!) slices of Genius GF Bread
1 tin of Tesco Baked Beans
Scraping of Marg
1 GF MP (last one! ;) )
Half an Omelette with Bacon & Mushrooms that needed using up
All washed down with a Coffee with Milk & Sugar, A pint of weak squash and 8 Starburst sweets :eek:

For tea, I had a salmon fillet :heartpump: baked in the oven without anything added and about 3/4 of a bag of Salad and quarter of a tub of Light Choices Plain Cottage Cheese

This all came to 1,618 cals & 56 Fat but I also earned an extra 1924 cals through "exercise". I did four hours at work, Rushed off my feet, Often lifting and bending so couldn`t think what else to put it under on myfitnesspal other than "aerobics".

Drinks wise, I have also had -

1 Plastic cup of water whilst at work
Another pint of weak squash
1L bottle of water
2 mugs of green tea with mint
And I`m halfway through a second 1L bottle of water :D

Xx

with my CDC i was having it was about 40 a week for 21 mix of bars and shakes .
I have been looking for another one because my old one is good but she does not like doing out of school hours .
The other seems to be more willing too and she emailed me her prices on 21 shakes was about 36 a week , if bars its more .
But must get my BMI down before I see her .
I bet your excited to start seeing the change cos you know your ready now ! last day to be free to eat what you like hehe

Hi SS , Reading the food menu there lol , well i'm sure you've had your moneys worth on the bread lol .
Roll on Thursday , what are you ordering ?
Shanny , I'm getting mt head in the right place to melt down mode .
soon would love to give it my all on CD , as bmi to high now can't get the stufff . think i'll email her shortly .
ok heres to another day of postive thinking and why we need to rethink about changing our eating habbits .
Whats your thinking tips SS ?

Sorry! Have neglected my diary already :rolleyes: lol

I post on here, the minis WLS forum and also on a group I set up on Facebook and with 2 jobs and 4 kids I sometimes struggle to keep up lol

Shanny, My name is Lisa but friends call me LiSe ;) How are you feeling now? Put the cake behind you and move on Xxx

MsJMC, I have come to realise that my poor eating probably started just before I had my eldest daughter. My dad died suddenly and my "brother" caused a lot of problems within the family and as I was pregnant and in and out of the hospital I just couldn`t cope really and the depression set in. I nearly lost her a few times (before birth), Then spent most of her first years in and out of hospital where I didn`t leave her, So ate what I could, When I could. We all know that what you can buy in the hospital is a bit of a joke considering it`s a hospital LOL so I lived off things like lucozade, chocolate, crisps etc etc etc

This coupled with depression, PCOS and Underactive Thyroid meant that my weight escalated :( But all of that is behind me now and I have moved on and I will NEVER get back to those times whatever life throws at me. I know this because since then I have had my second daughter where again, I was in and out of hospital, I had major abdominal surgery whilst 16 weeks pregnant with her as I had a ruptured appendix and they also found a tumour. I then went into prem labour at 32 weeks etc etc etc and I still managed not to go back to poor eating.

Don`t get me wrong, I am no saint and can eat as much crap as the next person LOL But I do it in moderation now I think. I never want to go back to where I was before.

I am healthier now, Can do more with my children and won`t be "the fat mum" for my youngest who has just started school :D This is what keeps me going :)

Re the bread, I still had quarter of a loaf to go lol So today, I stood in the back garden (in my pjs cos I have the day off as my little one goes back tomorrow and I had no1 to watch her) and threw it to the birds :D I hope they get some before the dog hoovers it up lmfao

Why are you unable to do CDC? I suddenly realised that I needed a dr letter last time I did it so had a bit of a panic as I don`t have time to go see my dr, I rarely have time to think lol but my CDC said as I`m technically JUST within 6 months, I can continue as I was before which is a relief! :D

Sorry for the novel!!! Off now to update my food diary for yesterday, I was a bit naughty :eek: haha

Xxx

Food Diary 04.01.11

I`m being lazy and cut and pasting from WLS site lol

I downed 1L of water whilst at work then after went to Starbucks with a friend. OMC!! :eek: I cannot believe how many cals and fat there is in what I had (thats if myfitnesspal is right). I had 1 gluten free belgian chocolate brownie with a skinny latté ( @skinny with choc cake!) and just those came to 418 cals and 16 fat Good job they were my last as a treat with my friend before starting my diet properly Thursday am! ;)

Whilst on my work break, I had a packet of Walkers Baked Cheese & Onions Crisps as I was that I can eat them and 1 pack of "Exotic Fruit Salad" and 1 pack of "Melon Medley" (pre-packed fruit) and a 250ml bottle of Cloudy Cox`s Apple Juice. Again, When I charted what I`d eaten, I was at the amount of sugar that was in the fruit :cry:

I did no better when I got home I had 3 packs of Mini Haribo & 1 Roses Chocolate :( I think I`m hormonal at the mo and craving sweet stuff.

For tea, I am had some plain oven baked Cod with some green salad and some Cottage Cheese.

Drinks wise so far, I have had -

3Ls of water
1 Skinny Latté
3 mugs of Green Tea with Mint
Half a mug of Green Tea with Mint
250ml bottle of Apple Juice

Total cals for the day were 1,316 and 21 Fat but I earned 1924 extra calories from exercise (work).

I have weighed myself on the Wii Fit this morning and it says I`ve lost 3lbs in the last 3 days!! :D :D :D

Xxx

Thanks for asking hun, It was great but also awful :cry: I posted in the main section about it :(

My CDC is such a lovely lady, And it was great catching up with her :D But I was gutted that her scales weighed me as TWELVE!! Stone :cry::cry::cry: I was quite shocked as the hospital weighed me as 11st 11lbs and my Wii Fit yesterday morning weighed me as 11st 10lbs :(

I had a bit of a pity party :rolleyes: then got over it lol

I will go from her weight and have readjusted my ticker and deets as I am losing my weight with her. But I`m still gutted :(

I`m halfway through day one and it`s going well so far :) I tried the Maple & Pecan Porridge this am and it was quite nice! I`m pleased that they now have a GF porridge that I can eat :D Had a Choc Mint Shake for "lunch" this afternoon after work and it was as lush as I remembered ;) LOL

I have bought some cod and salad for my tea tonight but am a bit argh as I can`t find all the bits to my scales to weigh it properly :sigh:

I`m 2L of water, 2 mugs of Green Tea with Mint and 1 plastic cup of water from work down aswell as 15fl with my porridge shake, So am doing well on the fluids front as I`ll down at least 1L more of water and a couple more brews ;)

Off to work again in a bit, I sooooo cba :rolleyes: lol But I`m going to jump on the scales there (Drs scales) as they`ve always been consistent even when I wasn`t dieting and I`m curious to see what weight they give me after last nights WI (I know, I know, I shouldn`t scale hope but I haaaaaaaave to lol)

I hope you`ve had a better day today hun *hugs*

Xxxxx

Evening I've been 100% thank you for you support.

Enjoy your dinner babe. And keep smiling the pounds will be melting away soon xx

Hi Lise , you have had your share of crap .
aslo very busy too , with 2 jobs and the kids and dogs too , geeeeeee thats a lot .
You say with the 6 months from the CDC what do you mean by that ?
See my BMI is 42 , and thats why I wont get the CD stuff , I last saw my CDC about 3 months ago at a guess .
and my BMI was just hitting 39 then .
So yesterday Lise was your first day , you say you had a little cheat , hope today Friday is 810 plan 100% for you !!

Evening I've been 100% thank you for you support.

Enjoy your dinner babe. And keep smiling the pounds will be melting away soon xx

Thanks for your support hun x I`m glad you had a good day :D

Tea was yummy thanks :D Xxxx

Hi Lise , you have had your share of crap .
aslo very busy too , with 2 jobs and the kids and dogs too , geeeeeee thats a lot .
You say with the 6 months from the CDC what do you mean by that ?
See my BMI is 42 , and thats why I wont get the CD stuff , I last saw my CDC about 3 months ago at a guess .
and my BMI was just hitting 39 then .
So yesterday Lise was your first day , you say you had a little cheat , hope today Friday is 810 plan 100% for you !!

Hola :)

Apparently, If you go back within 6 months, You don`t have to go get a Drs sig etc again as long as nothing has changed (illnesses etc). How friendly are you with your CDC? Would she let you restart if you sign the declaration? ;)

Yesterday was my first day and went really well :D I didn`t have a cheat :confused: If you mean my other post, That was when I was "healthy eating" before starting and I snaffled some Haribo sweets :rolleyes:

I forgot to put my food diary for yesterday up on here cos I`m rubbish :rolleyes: LOL

I`ll do it now :D

Day 2 is also going well :D I`m waiting to fall spectacularly for it being so easy so far :sigh: lol

I hope you`re well too

Xxxx

Day 1 of my diet done & dusted!! :D

I actually posted this on the main section of the board, Forgot to put it here too :rolleyes: *cuts & pastes* ;)

Day 1 of my diet done & dusted!! :D

So I am coming to the end of day 1 and hoping not to jinx myself, Apart from it sounding like theres a party going on in my tum, It`s been a doddle!! :D

I tried the Maple & Pecan Porridge for breakfast and it was quite nice I`m so glad they finally have a GF porridge! I`m looking forward to brekkie tomorrow ;)

For "lunch" this afternoon I had a Choc Mint shake which was absolutely lush ♥

For tea, I attempted to make the Banana Custard but I had too much water I think. It was still nice As I`m doing 810 plan, I also had some Tuna is Spring Water, Low Fat Cottage Cheese and a teeny amount of salad leaves.

I have logged everything on myfitnesspal and it says I`ve consumed 594 cals, 50 carbs 12 fat and 73 protein.

Liguid wise, I had 4L of water, 10fl oz with my Lunchtime shake, 5fl oz with my porridge, 5fl oz with my teatime shake, 4 mugs of Green Tea with Mint and 1 plastic cup of water at work.

Hoping tomorrow goes just as well! :D x

Good morning Lise
You are doing great , rub it my way lol
your busy and keyed up and thats whats going to get you there !
My CDC she only does day app and my BMI has shot up two since i saw her from 39.9 to 42 , and last saw her less than 6 months ago .
I was thinking of biggestloser start with that then see how i go .
It starts on tv monday night .
Been reading all whats poping in your mouth hey your on track girl .... wow lol

Hey SS, Well done on day 1 hun! your cal count sounds a bit low are you sure you're having everything you should on 810, ,milk? enough tuna? my 810 day calcs nearly always come out at around 850 -900ish, (i drink lots of coffee with milk!).
Good luck with day 2 and have a great weekend!

xx

Just popping in to say hi, hope your day is going well... keep going SS you've made a fab start!

xxx

Good morning Lise
You are doing great , rub it my way lol
your busy and keyed up and thats whats going to get you there !
My CDC she only does day app and my BMI has shot up two since i saw her from 39.9 to 42 , and last saw her less than 6 months ago .
I was thinking of biggestloser start with that then see how i go .
It starts on tv monday night .
Been reading all whats poping in your mouth hey your on track girl .... wow lol

Thanks hun x *sending positive vibes your way* ;)

Oooh good luck doing Biggest Loser :D I need to get doing more exercise! I want to start going to Aquafit but am skint this month :rolleyes: lol

Hope you`ve had a good day Xxx

Hey SS, Well done on day 1 hun! your cal count sounds a bit low are you sure you're having everything you should on 810, ,milk? enough tuna? my 810 day calcs nearly always come out at around 850 -900ish, (i drink lots of coffee with milk!).
Good luck with day 2 and have a great weekend!

xx

Thanks Lelly x

I am a bit surprised that I am coming in under my allowance? I don`t have any Milk as I don`t like it. I was wondering if I could substitute it with a Vanilla Muller Light Yogourt? I`m guessing not?

I was under 600 cals again last night :confused:

I am considering having a bit more protein this evening to up it a bit, But not sure if that`s a deffo no no??

Thankyou for the luck :D Hope ur having a good weekend too :D Xxx

Back