Taking the scenic route, But I`ll arrive where I want to be eventually ;)

Hope your weigh in was good SS!

Nothing better than a lazy Suday, except perhaps a lazy bank holiday Monday to follow it!

Good luck for the weigh in tonight, tho am sure you won't need it!

Ooooh Chel! I didn`t realise :rolleyes: I am so dim sometimes lol

I`m glad you have found someone that you feel completely at ease with and that you get on well with and can trust :D

I really like Sue and we have a great chat when I go to see her. We were chatting for an hour the other night, Her family must sigh when I come as I waffle for Britain!! haha

Good luck if you decide to go ahead with it and the fitness, I think on a higher plan would be fine :D

Hope ur having a good week Xxx

Heeyy Lise it's weigh in...... how did u do? im excited LOL x

Hmm, Well, My unofficial WI at home made me 9.3lbs down.

My official WI made me 4lbs down... So I was a little disappointed if I`m honest but a loss is a loss right?

How are things going with you?? I have decided to move up a plan from today Xx

Nothing better than a lazy Suday, except perhaps a lazy bank holiday Monday to follow it!

Good luck for the weigh in tonight, tho am sure you won't need it!

Thankyou for the luck, I lost 4lbs :) x

I`ve decided to move up a plan to 1000 again :)

I was debating yesterday moving up a plan as I *think* I did better on that last time than 810? Can`t quite remember.

I need to lose 14lbs to reach my goal for hospital, But want to make it to 10st straight but I don`t HAVE to (though I`m going to try). I have until June to do this, So I don`t HAVE to lose it asap though it would be nice.

This morning I got a reminder than the car needs new tax at the end of the month :( And it needs to have a service before I can renew the tax which is at least £300 I hadn`t counted on :(

So that has been the decider for me as I`m skint enough as it is this month due to early pay and Christmas etc

This way, The shakes/porridge I have will last me double the time and I can just about afford some extra to last to the end of the month :)

I cannot for the life of me remember what I can eat on 1000 plan :confused: I know I can have some fruit etc, But can`t remember EXACTLY what fruit/veg etc

I know I can have a breakfast now? So I had some of my GF cereal this afternoon after work (had nothing before work as I was running late) with a small amount of milk (bleh!) and I`ve had a Choc Mint Shake later this afternoon.

I don`t have the booklets anymore as I hadn`t planned on coming back so I am going to look for my old diary and see if I can find what to eat in that :)

I`m sure I`ll gain this week for adding back the carbs :sigh::( but I`m upping my exercise this week and hoping that will make a difference.

Hope everyone is having a good evening Xxx

1000 is a great plan, and very do-able... a great idea too if you are planning to up the exercise. I can't remember the details either - better hunt out my booklet before I get to that stage! If you are stuck the CD website should have the info though. Good luck - finding a plan that suits you makes al the difference to whether you can stick to it, so good call, I think!

xxx

1000 is a great plan, and very do-able... a great idea too if you are planning to up the exercise. I can't remember the details either - better hunt out my booklet before I get to that stage! If you are stuck the CD website should have the info though. Good luck - finding a plan that suits you makes al the difference to whether you can stick to it, so good call, I think!

xxx
Thanks hun x

I would stick to 810, But just with everything else I think I`m better to move up a plan and go slower as I SHOULD be able to lose 14lbs by June. I am still going to try and get to 10st though :D

I`ve just had some Maple & Pecan porridge, I have decided that I am going to keep buying them even when I don`t need to diet anymore as they`re sooooo yummy and a good low fat/cal/carb etc gluten free breakfast for me :D

I`m going to look to see what I can have for tea :D Family have just had the home made shepherds pie I made them. Looked and smelled lush!!

How has your day gone? Hope ur ok :)

Thanks for all your support, It really helps Xxxxx

14lbs by June is definitely do-able SS, just keep focused... you can do it no worries. I think cooking for a family is hard on CD, but 1000 will give you more flexibility - sometimes maybe taking a part of their meal as a part of yours, etc, as long as it fits in with the plan rules! Agree on the maple & pecan porridge, I only have plain ones left and am missing the nutty ones! Have a good day!

xxx

Hey Hun, Sounds like a great plan hun, you did 1000 before so you can do it again!
Sucks about the car, there's always something eh!
Here's a little summary of the 1000kcal plan

The Step 3 (1000kcal) plan summary -
2 packs a day
150kcal breakfast option
(porridge, s wheat, muesli, egg with slice granary bread or fruit)
salad lunch
410kcal evening meal
(40g pasta,rice,couscous or 100g J pot, 200g New pots)
protein portion (same as 810 portion)
Veg (avoiding starchy stuff like peas,scorn, carrots)
50kcal fruit
Half a pint sk milk

Hope that helps hun, i loved the 1000 plan and will be up there soon myself, giving it 810 til 30th then up to 1000kcal.

Have a great day hun
xx

Well done 4 off , so not long till goal ! Will catch up later with your thread !I need to get my Ass into gear here lol

Well done on the weigh in. I always feel cheated when the official weigh in is less than I have been seeing on my (admittedly dodgy) scales. But a loss is a loss. And I am sure you can get the 14lbs in a month. You sound very focussed on what you need to do which is the main thing!

Have a good evening.
x

Well done on your loss, its good that you have made a decision to suit you and you should definately lose the 14lb by June on the 1000 plan.....

Hope you are doing good - and happy weekend!!!

Have a great weekend hun!
x

I officially FAIL /sigh

Thanks everyone Xxx

Sorry, I`ve been really slack on here :( I seem to have totally lost it the last few days and been totally demotivated :sigh:

I think all the hoohar with the porridge is what got me on the slippery slope /whinge

I`ve been eating far too much the last couple of days :( I have clawed things back a bit with exercise (I have started an exercise thread on the main section) but it still doesn`t change the fact that I`ve gone over 1000 cals by about 200-300 :(

I`m still under goal for my height and weight to lose weight, But it`s hardly the point really is it??

For me, Being "in the zone" is SO SO SO important for being successful on this diet, And at the moment, I`m not there :(

I`m going to keep plodding on! I haven`t had a gain (yet!) and seem to be STS this week, So that is something to :) about.

I`m all fat, bloaty and hormonal tonight, So am expecting a gain at some point :rolleyes: I`m also craving carbs and caved last night & today :sigh: Last night I had 6 GF Cheese Crackers (they`re tiny thankfully) and today I had a mini GF xmas pudd and made the Banana Shake into Custard to have with it. VERY VERY naughty, But oh so yummy!!

I`m at 1,217 cals :sigh: So will have to get my butt moving later lol

Feel free to kick my arse all!!!

I do have a PW set up for myfitnesspal if any of you want to take a look and point out how badly I`m going wrong :eek: but if you do, Please PM for it as you never know whose beady eyes are looking ;) haha

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

Xxxxxxx

Back