Taking the scenic route, But I`ll arrive where I want to be eventually ;)

Heelllloooooooo Lise how are u doing my lovely??

have a good weekend and catch up soon xx

Hi hun, I`m good thanks! Had a totally lazy day! Apart from havig to up and down the stairs a billion times for a wee :rolleyes: lol

Hope you`ve had a great day Xxxx

Just popping in to say hi, hope your day is going well... keep going SS you've made a fab start!

xxx

Thankyou hun x Am a bit peckish tonight - Day 3 for ya eh?! ;) Xxx

Day 2 Food Diary 07.01.11 (Really MUST update this every night! lol)

I don`t think I added yesterdays food diary did I?? I`m going senile :rolleyes: lol

Anyway, Here it is -

Day 2 - Went really well again :D

I was a bit tired after work yesterday as I hadn`t got much sleep the night before, So I had a little bit of my protein allowance with my lunchtime shake.

Breakfast -

Maple & Pecan Porridge

~

Lunch -

Fruits Of The Forest Shake
90g of Tuna in Springwater

~

Tea -

Chocolate Shake - Hot as I was FREEZING!
56g of Low Fat Cottage Cheese
48g of Cod - Oven baked, Plain
A Few Lettuce Leaves (within allowance)

~

Liquid total for the day -

2 plastic cups of water at work
1 weak black coffee at work
4Ls of water
5fl oz with porridge
10fl oz with lunch shake
Mug of green tea with mint
10fl oz with teatime shake

Total cals etc according to myfitnesspal -

Cals - 576
Carbs - 49
Fat - 10
Protein -71

Yeah the milk option is interchangable with 150g of 0% fat unflavoured yoghurt, enjoy! I use the 0% fat Greek yoghurt and stir in some toffee &walnut shake powder...luvverly!

Hope today is going well for you, have a great Sunday...

Hey hun
Hope you are having a great day
xx

Hey SS hope you've had a fabby Sunday... getting there!

xxx

Hope today is going well for you, have a great Sunday...

Thankyou x It has been a nice, Lazy day ;) haha

Hope you had a good one too :D Xx

Hi hun,

Hope you are having a good day. :) xx

Thanks hun, I popped to The Meadows as even though I`m not eating much, I thought I should feed the brood ;) lol

OMC it was rammed!! :eek: Do you ever go there? Maybe we could meet for a brew there one day if you fancy it? And Chelsea too mebbe? :D

Apart from the shopping, I did naff all lol

Have a good week Xxx

Hey hun
Hope you are having a great day
xx

Thanks hun, Hope you enjoyed your early birthday :D Xx

I took your advice and got some fat free natural yogourt and added some Cinnamon spice to give it a bit of flavour and it was yummo!! Thanks :D

Have a good week Xxx

Hiya, hope your Sunday has been fab x

Thankyou! How has your day been??

Maybe one day, You, Jess & I could meet for a brew at The Meadows or something :D Would be nice to meet you both!!

Xxx

Hi Lise hows today going?? have u been on the scales yet lol x

Hi hunnie x

I jumped on them this am and they say bout 5/6lbs down :D BUT that`s on my scales and my CDCs scales weigh me differently usually :(

I`m really panicking about my WI tomorrow as I drink my weight in water and Green Tea with Mint and can easy gain up to 5lbs or so in a day and my WI isn`t until after 9pm as I work until then and I`m going on my way home :cry: I honestly don`t think I will show a loss on her scales :cry:

Hope u have a fab week, Well done on your loss this week! Xxxxx

Hey SS hope you've had a fabby Sunday... getting there!

xxx

Thanks sweets x I hope u have a fab week :D

Onwards and downwards eh? ;)

Xxx

Day 3 Food Diary - 08.01.11

Breakfast -

Maple & Pecan Porridge

~

Lunch -

Strawberry Shake
80g Skinless/Boneless Chicken Thigh Fillet
10g Tesco Mixed Salad Leaves

~

Tea -

Chocolate Mint Shake
2 Poached Eggs
10g Tesco Mixed Salad Leaves

~

Liquid total for the day -

5fl oz with Porridge
Mug of Green Tea with Mint
4Ls of water
10fl oz with lunch shake
3 Mugs of weak black coffee
10fl oz with tea time shake

~

Total Cals etc -

Cals - 731
Carbs - 46
Fat - 28
Protein - 73

*** I went over on my Protein by 16 today :(

I have decided to split my meal allowance into two on some days so that I can have a lunch aswell as a tea if I`m feeling a bit flaky lol

Day 4 Food Diary ~ 09.01.11

Breakfast -

Maple & Pecan Porridge

~

Lunch -

Chocolate Milkshake

~

Tea -

100g Cod Fillet - Baked with Garama Masala Spice sprinkled over
60g Low Fat Cottage Cheese
10g Wild Rocket
Strawberry Milkshake
**pudding -
60g Fat Free Natural Yogourt with Cinnamon Spice sprinkled into it

~

Liquid total for the day

1 mug of weak black coffee
3L of water
3-5fl oz with porridge
3 mugs of green tea with mint
8fl oz with lunch time shake
10fl oz with Tea time shake
~

Total Cals etc -

Cals - 588
Carbs - 47
Fat - 11
Protein - 69

Went over on my Protein again :cry: I`m trying to up my cals cos I`m sposed to be having 810 but I can`t without going WAY over on my Protein :sigh:

Thankyou! How has your day been??

Maybe one day, You, Jess & I could meet for a brew at The Meadows or something :D Would be nice to meet you both!!

Xxx

Morning SS,

That would be great to have a meet-up for a coffee (black of course lol) Jess is my daughter so it is easy for us to arrange.

In answer to your question on another thread, regarding my CDC. I know Sue and went to her on a couple of occasions and she is a lovely person but I've been spoiled as my original CDC is a lady called Mandy, in Crowthorne and she was just absolutely fab and had all the time in the world for you. Our appointment was always at least 1 hour long. She was studying Paul McKenna's methods and spend ages tapping away at me. I often went to see her between WI's when things were tough and it was never a problem with her. I never ever got the impression she was in it for any other reason than wanting to help people lose weight and confront their food demons. Any other CDC, however sweet, has never measured up!! If I do decide to CD again I will go back to Mandy, as I am moving to just down the road from her, so will be much more convenient. I have already contacted her and she said that she would love to see me and to let her know when I am ready. My problem is that I have just committed myself to this British Military Fitness thing and thought that CD would be out of the question however someone pointed out to me this morning that I could do it at a higher level, so might give her a call this week and get started.

All these lovely weight-losses from the old gang who have come back are truly inspiring me :D

xx

Back