Taking the scenic route, But I`ll arrive where I want to be eventually ;)

Sending a hug to SS, hope it all gets sorted soon... thanks MM for the message!

xxx

Say hello to her from us all MM, hope everything is going according to plan for her....

nightmare :(

So glad you are back SS, glad to hear everything is going okay, have a great day today xx

Wishing you a fabby weekend x

Happy weekend SS, have a good one!

xxx

Thank you everyone for posting on my thread even when I wasn`t here :heartpump: I tried to keep up with you all, But don`t know my pw so I couldn`t log on to reply :rolleyes::(

I have been totally rubbish this week :(

I know I`m harping on, But the porridge thing really threw me and I`m STILL suffering the after affects of it now :cry: and I think it just put me totally off track and I`m just not "there" :(

I`m more or less just doing "healthy eating" with a couple of shakes thrown in at the moment, But other things have been creeping in this week and the water and shakes have gone out the window :( I`m dreading WI tomorrow as I KNOW I`ll have gained because I`ve been having a lot of carbs this week/end and they`re what make me balloon :cry:

I went to Portsmouth to see friends I haven`t seen for nearly 2 yrs and we went for an indian. Where I live, When I ask if they use flour to thicken the sauces etc they look at me as if I have 10 heads as they don`t understand what I`m saying about the wheat/gluten thing, So I haven`t had an Indian for a long long time! The restaurant we went to were brilliant and explained what they put in the Tikka Masala etc so I thought sod it, I am going to have this meal and ENJOY it as it`s been so long.

I also had half a bottle of Shiraz Rosé as it was cheaper to buy a bottle of that than buy a glass of Coke! So my friend and I shared it. OMC I was WASTED!! :eek: :rotflmao: as it`s been so long since I`ve had a drink, And I hadn`t really eaten during the day before the meal.

Last night I made a home made Chicken & Veg Dhansak and home made "Pilau Rice" so yet more carbs etc :(

And twice during last week I went to Starbucks after work wth friends and had their gluten/wheat free sandwich, A Skinny Latté and one 1 of the days, Also had a GF Choc Brownie :(

Another day during the week, I had some Cadburys chocolate :(

I am a big fat FAIL at the moment :( My head just isn`t in it :(

I`ve still been under my calorie goal to lose weight for my height/weight, But it`s not what I`m sposed to be eating on 1000 plan and has been more like 1200/1400 cals :(

I`m off out later to celebrate a friends birthday. We`re going to see Black Swan at the cinema and are sposed to be going for drinks too. There was talk also of a meal.

So far, I`ve only had 1 tetra today. I am going to have a small bowl of my GF cereal but won`t have anything else until I go out and will stick to Coke if we go for a drink and at the cinema. If we do go for a meal, I`ll suggest Frankie & Bennys so that I can have Steak which I think I can get away with - Along with a small salad.

I`ve also been rubbish at taking my Thyroxine this week :eek: So I feel all bloated :( Though some of that will be from all the carbs I`ve been eating :/

DREADING WI tomorrow :( I KNOW it`s going to be bad :cry:

Sorry this is such a whingy post :(

You`re all doing amazingly, Well done :D Proud of you all! Xxx

Ah, Lise --

It's okay. You'll get back into it... and you'll be fine. We're not facing any deadline but ones in oue own heads.

MM

Thanks MM x

I`m just annoyed at myself because when I`m "in the zone", I just get my head down and I can do what I need to do.

I think I also get complacent when I`m nearing my goal :sigh: It`s like some sort of self sabotage?? I did this last time. I got to where I was nearing my goal so I decided to continue on my own, But didn`t quite do it and let the carbs creep back in :(

I really am dreading my WI tomorrow now :( Usually, My wedding ring is so loose it`s hanging, But today I can hardly move it as my fingers are so puffed up :cry: I`m now suspecting that there may have been some sort of contamination at the Indian as I`m so bloated :( But a lot of it will be due to having so many carbs this week.

I`ve decided to make either an omelette or some scrambled egg for "brunch" (not eaten yet today) instead of the GF cereal as I need to lay off the carbs now for a bit!

Sorry for whinging again :rolleyes: x

Hi Lise,

No need to apologise -- it's all good. Yes, cut back on the carbs and you'll debloat in no time. I think the sodium in the Indian food is the culprit.

I self-sabotage... I know I do. Losing the weight will not fix everything in my life that needs fixing -- so, if I never lose it all, then I keep fixated on this issue and not deal with the others. I am working on this.

MM

I wonder if I can claw things back as long as I`m good today/tomorrow? :sigh:

I have an earlier WI tomorrow - 5.30pm. I usually do it after I finish work at 9pm.

I`ve just eaten and had 100g of low fat cottage cheese with some florette salad and I poured some of the Dhansak "gravy" from last night over the top of it. Looked a bit mingy LOL but tasted nice! :D

I think tomorrow, I`ll make some vegetables and pour the rest over to make a sort of veggie curry for lunch :D I don`t know the cals etc in it as it`s home made and has a bit of everything in it lol

If we go for a meal after the cinema, I am going to have steak with a small salad :D

REALLY hoping I can pull things back :( I don`t mind if I get a STS but I really don`t want (but am expecting) a gain :(

*boo*hiss* at us and our self sabotage. I hope you can get your issues sorted Xx

Good luck with your WI today....

Morning Lise -- I hope work goes well today.

MM

Shanny,

She posted on FB that her daughter is poorly and she stayed home from work today to take care of her. I think she said that her husband was unwell, too.

MM

Sorry for being so slack on here :(

I`ve been bobbing on and off but only just had time to catch up on diaries, *think* I got to them all now ;)

Well, I have come to a decision this week, My heart just isn`t in it to do CD anymore. I`m more or less just doing healthy eating with a couple of tetras thrown in and for what they`re costing me, I really don`t think they`re making a huge difference to any weight loss really.

I have decided to try the RC classes. I will still do my own thing re healthy eating, Won`t be buying the RC food or anything. But I will still have the discipline of being weighed and the clincher for me, Is that I will also get to go to an exercise/dance class where exercise is something I need more than dieting and I can do all of this for £6 a WEEK as opposed to £4 a DAY and I think I will actually lose more weight this way as I will be doing a lot more exercise (I hope!!!).

Especially as they have an offer on at the moment where you can join and get the firs five weeks for only £29 which includes free portion control pots (another thing I need guidance on I feel), a tape measure thingy, a dvd and books.

Not sure my family will be impressed mind you as I`ll be using the portion pots for them too :p;) Especially hubbie!! :p

I am hoping I can stay here with you guys though? You`re my lifeline and I`d miss you all, Even though I`m sometimes patchy with my posting.

I should have more time on here for a few days as my little one has been dx by the out of hours dr as having tonsilitis and scarlet fever :( Therefore, She is going to be off school which means I will have to take time off work. Obviously I`m not going to be neglecting her to sit on here :p But I will have more time than usual to jump on ;) :D

I think I will do one more week of CD as I don`t want to just dump it on my CDC that I`m not going to do it anymore as she is lovely and I don`t think that`s fair. I`m dreading WI tomorrow night as my scales have STS and she usually weighs me heavier so I`m hoping hers don`t show another gain :( Last week showed a 2lb gain which I know will have been water from the indian/rice/alcohol etc but still meh :rolleyes:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend Xxx

Back