Tale of Two Brains

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KD, 23 January 2008 Social URL.

1. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining

So true :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Delli

Delli Talks too much

love it KD!! and so true, but i think my OH is exceptional! he has at least 3 or 4 'nothing' boxes!

Good one!lol Thanks for posting - now I've got summat to throw at my O.H when he's acting like a prat! - It must be coming from his "nothing" box!lol
  5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Same here:rolleyes: I ask him what he's thinking and he says "Nothing". So I practice....it must be so relaxing.

I sit there and I make sure I'm not thinking about work. I make sure that I don't think about the shopping. As my mind wanders past Asda aisles, I make sure it doesn't go down the aisles that I will need. I make sure it goes down the pet food aisles. I wonder if 8 out of 10 cats prefer whiskers.:confused:
    No. I must not wonder anything. So my mind moves on. Think about nothing. An empty blackboard will do. Why is that child drawing on my blackboard, and will I recognise the picture so I can congratulate them on such a lovely 'x'.

When I've finished there, I start wondering if he really is thinking about nothing. Then I doubt it. Bet he's thinking about whether I'm managing to think about nothing.

Then I give up :D
  6. Delli

Delli Talks too much

same here KD! although i find a good way of helpin me to sleep is thinking of a blank white wall, suppose thats close to thinking about nothing....
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.