Talk about an incentive!!

Goreygirl

Gold Member
A couple of months ago Michael McIntyre filmed his Comedy Roadshow in Dublin and my (skinny) sis managed to get us tickets. It was filmed in a theater and I found the seats really snug which was horrible. I had to wedge myself into them and hoist myself out which was one of the experiences that finally got me thinking I had to do something about my weight and fitness.

Anyway the show was on BBC1 last night and I was horrified to see I was on camera twice.... and I saw the reality of the weight in my face ...double chin... and just a big round face .. cheekbones? What are they? :(

But it's just made me more determined to stay focussed. At least I'm not still eating and increasing weight.. .:)

wow. that would do it... try and get it to keep, and then when your feeling low and ready to crack, keep looking at it!
i know seeing the pictures of me all the time when i was my biggest they are spurring me on to be good!!!

How are you getting on this weekend? Is it going any better for you?

yes.
although my days are all kinda mixed up at the moment...
as we stayed up all night last night to see the V8 super cars bathurst endurance race in australia... so it was an all nighter..
so i didnt have anything until about 5pm yesterday (porridge) so kinda had a timezone day of aus.. then at lunch time (over there) had a bar. but by dinner time over there i was just too tired to eat... so went to bed... so got a few hours sleep, then got up and had a shake, and just had a bar, and i will have a soup later...
:)

Hi, Ive been on cambridge for a week now and today ive cracked and been a little naughty, i feel guilty now, has anyone else done this when they started it. And welldone all of you for losing so much. x

Clare x

Hey.

It happens but the important thing is to try not to feel guilty as that will just drive you to another naughty episode. Just put it behind you and refocus ....I've read a saying on this forum somewhere that "success is progress not perfection" :)

Good luck!

Back