Talk "Kelloggs Fibre Plus" bars to me, baby...

Sally_Cinnamon

doesn't have a witty name
I *think* I can get these over here. I'm very excited.

Am I right in thinking that one bar is a HEB? If so, what varieties? Which ones do you like?

I'm all :D at the prospect of a cereal bar I can get here :D

they are absolutely amazing! yeah thats right 1 bar is a HexB (wish you could have two hehe) you have to eat them slowly so they last longer :) i wolfed my first one down and then was utterly depressed i couldnt have another one lol! ive got the milk choc ones and they are heavenly! xx

You'll love them!
Both varieties can be used as a HexB, although as Emma says, only one - unless you are doing a red or green day!
Enjoy x

The dark chocolate ones are bars of rich, chocolately yumminess. :)

Hi Sally!

These are your American versions Kellogg’s™ FiberPlus™ | Cereal and Snack Bars which are not all available over here (though I for one would LOVE the peanut version to be a HEXB!!). They do appear to be a little different.

We have the dark almond version pretty much the same (although the calorie content is higher in the US - 115 here, 130 with you) , the milk choc one is not choc chip as such but similar (again cals here lower with 111, and with you 115).

Hope that helps - here is the UK link to compare Fibre Plus and nutritional info here: http://www.kelloggs.co.uk/products/fibreplus/Bar/fibre_plus_milk_chocolate_bar.aspx

xx :)

So I can have the Dark Chocolate Almond and the Milk Chocolate ones? Sounds pretty good to me...

just have to very slowly tease your tongue over the rich,smooth deep chocolate texture,savouring every wicked moment. Feel the rough texture of the seeds and salty hardness of the nuts morph into waves of flavour as your teeth sink into the thick gooey texture,sending waves of enjoyment pulsating over your tongue and exploding into pockets of pure naughtiness as you slowly sink back into your seat to relish the sheer luxurious naughtiness of the moment....

just have to very slowly tease your tongue over the rich,smooth deep chocolate texture,savouring every wicked moment. Feel the rough texture of the seeds and salty hardness of the nuts morph into waves of flavour as your teeth sink into the thick gooey texture,sending waves of enjoyment pulsating over your tongue and exploding into pockets of pure naughtiness as you slowly sink back into your seat to relish the sheer luxurious naughtiness of the moment....

right thats it, i HAVE to have one! :D

Have you ever thought about writing adult fiction for women??? :8855:
:eek:

Have you ever thought about writing adult fiction for women??? :8855:
:eek:

I *might* have done this in my past (write adult fiction, that is) *blushing smiley*

No Allie - but Asda have 2 boxes for 3 pounds at the mo

I agree - actually the deal at Asda includes Alpen light too

I am sooooooo pleased to hear these made it as a Healthy Extra B - I work for Kellogg's!! :D

Oh my..... ;)

so 8 for £3 = 37.5p each

Not too bad, works out cheaper than having two alpen lights as a B Choice which comes in at 40p when on offer! I don't go there when full price xx

Cheaper in Waitrose at the moment, if you have one near you. £1 a box of 4 = 25p each.

Back