• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Talk to me about 'wii'

I have decided to dust off my wii and balance board and get on with some exercise. Started tonight with some free step on wii fit but what games/exercises do you use? Is there any games you can recommend that are fun and dont actually make you feel like you're working out?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I love the bird flapping one! I also really like the skateboarding, it is very tiring. The boxing is good but a bit slow. The cycling is also good.

Thanks guys. ive never tried the bird one so will have to give it a go. Anything to work those bingo wings!

Silver Member
I weigh at home so love my wii fit! Zumba is great for the wii, you get a belt in it too, get me sweating and laughing as I look like a baby elephant flailing about!
I love wii step and hula hoop,start off with those, 30 mins a day. Now I've bought wii fit plus really cheap £10 and there's lots more on it,especially unlock able games. I jog now 30 mins daily on my wii,I've unlocked all the cycling challenges too,it gives you a goal,determined to unlock stuff. I've clocked up 50 hours or more since Oct. I hated exercise,I love it telling me daily how many hours I've done. Free step and jogging is good for watching tv whilst doing it.
I've gone on to buy a reebok trampoline now to do Instead or as well.
I would love to help you but as previously reported in the past for me a wii is a visit to the loo !!!

Loves Norman Reedus
I have got a few games but i love the EA Sports one. Have just bought the cardio one for the boxing. but i think if you want one that doesnt make it feel like exercising then i would go for either the dance type ones or the wii fit+, which is fun.
I would love to help you but as previously reported in the past for me a wii is a visit to the loo !!!
A break through !!!!!

I have just realised that after getting up 5 times in the night and groping my way down the hall to the loo , my version of wii is working................if 5 visits to the loo "out of hours" doesn't constitute extra, gentle exercise I don't know what does........

It is free, uses no electricity , leaves your daytime hours free, and all you have to do is follow green days for a week and I am sure you will see a big loss lol