Tall girls diary of serial dieter 6 stone to lose.....

Hi,

I have been dieting off and on since my children were born they are now 12 and 9. I have tried WW, Slimming World, Rosemary Conley. Since having the children my heaviest weight has been 18st 7lbs and my lowest 14st 4lbs, I am currently 17st 5lbs.

I mostly do green days today so far I have had:

Breakfast- Fresh Pineapple, Activia 0% Lemon / Lime Yogurt

Lunch - 1 slice Hovis seed sensations wholemeal ( HEA) with 30g chedder (HEA), worcestershire sauce, salad leaves, cucumber, beetroot, Light Salad Cream 1tbsp ( 1.5 syns0. And a banana for pud.

Snacks- Small square of home made flap jack (7 syns) 5 Peanut M & M's (2.5syns)

That's it for the moment off to have my blood pressure checked now .....

Thanks for looking at my diary :p

Last edited:
Blood pressure was 150/100 advice exercise more !

Dinner - Quorn peppered steak, sweet potato wedges, corn on cob, mushrooms and tomatoes.

Back to docs this morning blood pressure still up had to have full set of bloods taken. Even more determined to get the weight off for good this time.

Breakfast - 1 slice of Hovis seed sensations wholemeal toasted, low fat spread and marmalade (2syns)
Lunch - Seafood sticks, salad leaves, cucumber, red onion, cucumber, small amount of finest coleslaw. EL Mayo (5 syns)

Snacks so far - Piece of homemade flapjack and a banana. (7 syns)

Morning
Was intrigued by th title, I am a tall girl not as tall as you only 5'10 !
Also with high blood pressure and a stsrting wright of 17.2 I did lose 2 1/2 st but managed t put 2 back on so trying no going to lose it again. Good luck .

Morning
Was intrigued by th title, I am a tall girl not as tall as you only 5'10 !
Also with high blood pressure and a stsrting wright of 17.2 I did lose 2 1/2 st but managed t put 2 back on so trying no going to lose it again. Good luck .

Thank you for looking at my diary thought by writing it down for all to see would make me stick to diet, but have fallen at first hurdle had burger king with children yesterday damn school holidays ! Line drawn back on it today :eek:

Good morning,hope you managed to resist those treats.
Off shopping this morning znd the Dr later for a blood pressure review no doubt wilk get told off for no more weight lost
have a good day .

Back