Taming the yo yo dieter inside me!!

happy27

Hi well I have been on this site on and off and tried all sorts of diets my latest was the Cambridge diet but I came off over Xmas and I can't get back into it so I'm back on slimming world now which is healthier for me and a way of life and I want to be able to eat healthy meals with my little boy!

I'm at my smallest weight losing a stone and 4lbs since having my boy 2 years ago so now it's all down down from here!! :)

I'm going to keep a diary for myself to keep motivated and I love reading other people's for food ideas you all eat such lovely food!!

Here's to be slim in 2012!! :)

Well day one - 23 jan 2012 EE

Breakfast
2 eggs - free
2 bacon both in fri light - free
1 slice small bread - 3 syns
1 tsp low fat marg - 1 syn
1 tsp marmalade - 1/2 syn

Lunch
4 ryvitas - HExB
Light Philadelphia - HExA

Dinner -

aiming to have a pasta n sauce made with water - free

Will update later any snacks or change of meal
Any help if I'm going wrong would be gratefully received

Xxx

Updated diary -

a friend popped round today with homemade scones :-/ I couldn't resist them annoying but I don't regret it I'll just be extra good tomorro! And planning on a walk tomorro too

Afternoon snack -
Scone - 8 syns
Tbsp low sugar jam - 1.5 syns
Tbsp clotted cream - 4.5 syns

Dinner -
Pasta n sauce with milk from HExA and butter - 1 syns

Total syns - 19 1/2

Well I went over 15 but I'm aiming to have a lot less tomorro and go for a walk which will hopefully help

I've got a girly holiday end of june going on a mini cruise and ive just worked out that if I lose 2lbs a week that's 3 stone by then!! I can do that. It's really helped my mind looking at it like that.
God I would be 13 stone something then I can't imagine it!!!!
Fingers crossed :)

Day two - green day

Breakfast -
Banana - free
Pitta bread pizza
Pitta bread whole meal - HExB
Cheddar cheese - HExA
Mushrooms - free
Tbsp tomato purée - 1/2 a syn

Lunch -
4 ryvitas - HExB
Banana

Dinner -
Planning on omelette with mushrooms and chopped tomatoes - all free

So far just a syn and a half but will add to this later if I sneak in more.

I feel so positive today!! I'm really enjoying the diet and can see me losing the weight this time!! I feel excited and can't wait for my clothes to get looser :)

Wanted to get out for a walk today but the weather is awful where I am so im getting on with house work whilst my little one is having a sleep then will try pop out later I need to pop to the village and was hoping to walk it but might have to be the car :(

I'm going to make a spaghetti bolognaise tomorro for dinner and already can't wait :)

I need to get off this app and do some work lol but I'm hooked on reading the diaries!
Xx

Updated diary - had a really good day today :)

Snack - Lindt Lindor ball - 4 syns

Dinner -
Omelette with mushrooms and chopped tomatoes - free
Tomato sauce - 1 syn

Pudding -
Meringue nest - 3 syns
Spray cream - 2 tbsp - 1/2
Banana cut up - free
1 tbsp golden syrup - 2 syns

This was SO yummy!!

In total - 9 syns :)

I'm loving the diet but I'm scared of feeling full :-/
I did a vlcd so I'm used to feeling hungry and not eating so I'm hoping that being full and eating a lot more I still lose I'm going to be gutted if i don't lose!

Day three - EE

Feeling so tired and lethargic today :( I could happily sleep for another few hours!! Not looking forward to working today.
My normal weigh in day is a Friday but I'm thinking of joining a class and there's one tonight so may go there see what I weigh on there scales and start my new journey from tonight. My scales say I have dropped 2lbs since Monday when I started slimming world properly. If I can keep up a pound a day I'll be over the moon!!

Anyway diary -

Breakfast -
2 slice toast - 6 syns
Scrambled eggs - free
Milk - part of HExA
Tbsp ketchup - 1 syn

Lunch -
Pasta n sauce - free
Milk - part of HExA

Dinner -
Either spaghetti bolognaise or chilli con carne
Wi update tonight when I have decided

Have a good day everyone!

Updated diary

Lunch -
Pasta n sauce - free
Milk - part of HExA

Snack - banana

Dinner -
Chilli con carne
Mince - free
Chopped tomatoes - free
Chilli mix -2 syns
Mushrooms - free
White rice - free

Iced bun - 7 syns

16 syns - oops shouldn't have had the iced bun as gone over syns hope won't matter too much wasn't even worth 7 syns :(

Woke up feeling bloated today so want to cut down on carbs today and not eat as much stodgy as I did yesterday And will up my water today

Day four - Green day

Am -
Toffee miller light yoghurt - free?
Banana - free
2 carrots cut up into sticks - free

Lunch -
4 ryvitas - HExB
Apple - free

Dinner -
Planning on SW carbonara
Free with HExA (Parmesan cheese) and HExB (bacon)

So far no syns!! Will update later if I add anything to this.

Hope you all have a good day and hope I'm doing ok?? Don't no if anyone is reading this diary be nice for some help xx

Cor I'm having a really hungry day today!! I can't wait for dinner gonna make it soon do I don't cave and eat something else!

I've had no syns today been really good :)
I just have to add a sweet potato onto my lunch of ryvitas

Going to make the skimming world carbonara tonight I can't wait hope it comes out ok or I'll be abit gutted.

I'll post later how it goes and also if I have anything might make a nice low syn puffing as I've had so syns yet

Yum yum yum that carbonara is so nice!! Tastes like the real thing :) def be making that again!!

Dinner - spaghetti carbonara
Spaghetti - free
Bacon - HExB
Parmesan - HExA
3 eggs - free

Meringue - 3 syns
Banana - free
Cream - 1/2 syn
Golden syrup - 2 syns

5 1/2 syns today

Back