Tano is back to the bitter end

Good luck with your weigh in!

I've lost 6lbs in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The happiest kid in the world :D

Woo hoo!!!! Congratulations! :happy096:

Went on a really long walk with the OH and nephew in a lovely forest today. We took a picnic and I took a chocolate bar. First time i've tried the chocolate ones and it was really nice, I'll defo be buying more of them!!! Took two chicken legs (pre-cooked) from Tesco with me too and ate that while the other 2 gorged on crisps, sausage rolls, jaffa cakes etc!!! Had a latte too. OH's mum is cooking a dinner tonight for the family and she's doing me a chicken breast while the others are havng a chilli pasta bake with cheese ;p They too have bannoffee pie for dessert.....JEALOUS!!!!!! I'll have had extra meat today, but oh well. Could have been worse!!! Not going to have my 3rd pack tho

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
6lbs in 3 days!!! Thats amazing! I lost 7lbs in a week and was amazed!
Im so so happy for you!

Well done too on resisiting temptation, bet after that great loss it wasnt as hard as before you got weighed!! x

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
6lbs in 3 days!!! Thats amazing! I lost 7lbs in a week and was amazed!
Im so so happy for you!

Well done too on resisiting temptation, bet after that great loss it wasnt as hard as before you got weighed!! x

Thanku lovely!!! I was really really amazed it was that much!!! Last night I had a small (3tbsp) leaf salad and a chicken breast in cajun seasoning. It was soooo nice!!!
The family had hot cross buns AGAIN for breakfast while I had a banana shake and a coffee. This Easter malarky is torture! Tonight we have a friend's birthdat party. I'm on the soda water. will have a couple of scrambled eggs and mushrooms for dinner before I go out. Looking forward to my bar for lunch. The bars are the best part of the plan (Along with fab weight loss of course!) haha x

I forgot how AMAZING the choc mint bars are :p

Went to a party last night in a Tapas bar. Sooooo much deeelish food, all resisited, followed by the most amazing looking cake....resisted. Had 3 soda waters all night as they only had diet pepsi. Really really testing times last night!!!!!!!!
On the other hand tho, all our friends were saying how much weight I'd lost and that I looked the slimmest they'd ever seen me. Its such a nice feeling when people do notice.

WELL............... Went out with OH and didn't realise everywhere would be bloody shut!!! We planned on going to Frankie n Bennys or Nando's for lunch. Really don't mind eating out on Cambridge as I don't want it controlling my whole life. We walked past a Chinese buffet and instead went there. Had a shake for breakfast, then a bar and then we went there. I stuck to protein only (I know they are covered in sugar etc) Had prawns, chicken, duck and beef. Then I had a tiny scoop of ice cream and 2 small cakes with banana. Not feeling guilty, it was bloody lovely!!! I think that's why CD worked so well for me the first time because I didn't allow it to control me, but I controlled it. I'm done for the day now :)

WOW I never dare leave the plan, I think its all from my previous consultant that ive mentioned before in my diary she was rubbish and once when I felt faint I ate a boiled sweet as I had to drive, when I told her she went mental and said id ruined all my previous weeks dieting and had a real go. (I still lost so it was rubbish) but I always panic.

I think your totally right though, having small treats and staying on it is better than cracking and coming off it cos you cant manage.
I must say Im very jealous though ummm ummm umm x

Straight back to it!!! Didn't need my extra pack last night. Took a bar just in case but didn't eat it. Vanilla shake and coffee this morning. Just had a chocolate cd bar for lunch. Going cinema in a mo, (SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD!!!) Esp if he decides to get bloody popcorn!!! Having a boiled egg salad later which will consisit of 2 boiled eggs, lettuce and a slice of bacon NO FAT cut up and sprinkled over. CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!Went shopping and bought some eggs, tuna steaks, tuna, veg and a jar of cockles (Not in the book, but bloody lovely and strictly protein so I don't see what the problem will be haha)

Ello stay strong at the cinemas.. what u watching?

NOTHING it was so bloody busy, we didn't bother haha!!!

Dinner was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Had a little more than I should but it was delish and I made it last me ages. Had a tiny bit of iceberg lettuce, 2 boiled eggs and 2 rashers of bacon cut up with no fat. No dressing, no salt. Was actually amazing :)

Morning All!!! This week I must get my arse in gear and begin catching up on all my work. Going for coffee in the morning, then I'll swing into work for a few hours. Got sooooooo much work to do :( This doesn't please me haha. Going to have a shake in a mo. Just had a coffee and will take a bar into work with me for this afternoon.

Bought my first pair of size 10 trousers today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Nope, only went in for an hour!!!!!!! Dinner was delish tonight, had tuna steak with lettuce and balsamic vinegar! SOOOOOO LOVELY. Having the other tuna steak tomoz with broccolli. Going swimming tonight so will be looking forward to my shake after that. Bloody love the 810 plan :)

SIZE 10?!!! WOWWWW
check you out! Very impressive!
Keep it up your doing great x

Back