Tano is back...

Ok so today on 1000

Breakfast: muesli, Nat yogurt an a banana

Lunch: apple and cd bar

Dinner: quorn mince in gravy with carrot and green beans

Dinner was crap haha :( x

*Shanny* said:
Tano your foods look well yummy.. I bet you don't feel as if your on a diet do you? X

No not at all!!! I hope I still lose coz I'm not following it 100% to the book!!! We'll see! If not, I'll change to 100% plan xx

Felix said:
Helloooo how are you getting on? When is your weigh in day? Can't believe how close you are to goal!!! x

Hey lovely!!! Weigh in is sat but I'm not weighing until sat 29th now. Really skint this month so can't afford packs next week and just gotta try n eat as healthy as I can. (it's half term too so off work) I've eaten over today, had about 1400 cals. Just felt like eating all day probably coz iv been so cold. Been 100% up to my dinner where I had eggs and bacon on granary toast and a handful of sultanas. I'm still clocking the cals.

Tano said:
Today has been a bad day!

Try and put it in context - I'm sure it hasn't been that bad.
Try and plan tomorrow to compensate for any decisions you made today that you might not make if you had a second chance.

Jayellekay said:
Try and put it in context - I'm sure it hasn't been that bad.
Try and plan tomorrow to compensate for any decisions you made today that you might not make if you had a second chance.

Thankyou x

Having the half term week off cd as I've got lots planned. See you all on 29th when I re-weigh an re-stock x

Hey Tano - now is your chance to try and give those new eating habbits a whirl - we all have weeks without CD - I did last week and oddly lost 5lb - I am back on it this week and oddly I have not moved on the scales one bit - will have to take my measurements though as I feel thinner :)

See you when you get back

I can't do it! Had 4 days off and feel
Disgusting! Back on tomoz. Still having my lunch with a friend and dinner this week but it's a shake for breakfast and lunch every day!

hahah...I think you and are are quite similar, in that we need protein in our lives.

Dont worry, just go easy on yourself hun.

bettiesrevenge said:
hahah...I think you and are are quite similar, in that we need protein in our lives.

Dont worry, just go easy on yourself hun.

Haha I feel disgusting, seriously gross! Had a carb heavy two days and enough is enough! My belly is sticking out a mile! Wnt shopping on sat and bought loads of lovely size 10 clothes and I intend on actually wearing them all. Anymore days like that and it's not gonna happen! I think I'll need Cambridge in my life forever! X

Haha I feel disgusting, seriously gross! Had a carb heavy two days and enough is enough! My belly is sticking out a mile! Wnt shopping on sat and bought loads of lovely size 10 clothes and I intend on actually wearing them all. Anymore days like that and it's not gonna happen! I think I'll need Cambridge in my life forever! X

Ahhh - you need some beck in your life. It's all about changing the mind set, you can still eat protein, but I know what you mean about the comfort blanket of CD. I bet you the company makes millions from people like us.

Oh god I know the feeling! Been off the past 2 days and stuffed my face and now I feel terrible!! Only got shakes to last me until Thursday then can't get any more until the Tuesday after when I get paid :( thinking of having normal porridge for breakfast then shakes for lunch/dinner to spread them out more!

What did you buy this weekend? I got some gorgeous boots from Topshop!

bettiesrevenge said:
Ahhh - you need some beck in your life. It's all about changing the mind set, you can still eat protein, but I know what you mean about the comfort blanket of CD. I bet you the company makes millions from people like us.

Haha definitely!!! Loads of my mates are doing it now too so when I'm naughty or had time off and they're sticking to it I just feel soooo bad :( big fat guilt creeps over me lol x

Back