Tano is back...

Felix said:
Oh god I know the feeling! Been off the past 2 days and stuffed my face and now I feel terrible!! Only got shakes to last me until Thursday then can't get any more until the Tuesday after when I get paid :( thinking of having normal porridge for breakfast then shakes for lunch/dinner to spread them out more!

What did you buy this weekend? I got some gorgeous boots from Topshop!

Yeah I've only got enough till Thursday too and Friday I'm at Thorpe park and we're taking food. Getting weighed and restocking on Saturday morning so I'm gonna have a shake for breakfast and a shake for lunch with a protein/veg dinner. Xx

Felix said:
Oh god I know the feeling! Been off the past 2 days and stuffed my face and now I feel terrible!! Only got shakes to last me until Thursday then can't get any more until the Tuesday after when I get paid :( thinking of having normal porridge for breakfast then shakes for lunch/dinner to spread them out more!

What did you buy this weekend? I got some gorgeous boots from Topshop!

Ooooh and I bought 2 pairs of skinny jeans from topshop (size 12's) jumpers from primark (10's) 2 jumper dresses (10 and a 12) and a pair of boots. Xxx

Tano said:
Ooooh and I bought 2 pairs of skinny jeans from topshop (size 12's) jumpers from primark (10's) 2 jumper dresses (10 and a 12) and a pair of boots. Xxx

Ace! I can't wait until I'm buying 12's in Topshop. Cant even imagine myself at that size at the moment haha x

Felix said:
Ace! I can't wait until I'm buying 12's in Topshop. Cant even imagine myself at that size at the moment haha x

You'll get there lovely xx

Had a banana shake for breakfast
Muesli and yogurt for lunch
Toffee and walnut shake just now
Dinner I cod in parsley sauce with veg
(1000 plan) x

Friend is over and I'm cooking up a roast dinner tonight! Yummmmm x

Hello all!! So, got weighed yesterday and after a disastrous week off, I've only gained 2lbs. Restocked on shakes and bars and am back on 1000 plan tomoz. Would have been today but we have sausage casserole to eat with sweet potato mash so that's not happening! Hope you're all well!

Ohh that sounds lush.

Dont worry, I put 2lb on over the last two weeks because ive been back off it too. Now, Ketoville beckons....

Ahhhh at least we're in it together from Monday then haha! Considering all I've eaten, I was so so pleased with that! I feel huge tho and cannot wait to do this properly now.

Tano said:
Ahhhh at least we're in it together from Monday then haha! Considering all I've eaten, I was so so pleased with that! I feel huge tho and cannot wait to do this properly now.

You can't be far from goal now. How much more you planning on losing?

Good luck on your restart.

I'm having my official official restart tomorrow because the last one didn't work out well.... No carbs until Xmas!!!! x

Haha only 6 pounds away, that's why I'm not to worried about slacking! X

Tano said:
Haha only 6 pounds away, that's why I'm not to worried about slacking! X

That's amazing! When I'm that close I doubt I'll be able to stick to Cambridge at all!

Back