Tano is back...

Day 4, not been as hungry but I'm bloody starving now! Got curried chicken breast and green beans! Yum xx

Dinner was amazing!!!!!!!!!! Love 810 coz I still have something to look forward to later! CDC rang today to check up on me, all is fab! I bloody love the Cambridge diet! X

Ahhhhhhhhhh felix you're too cute!!! Had oriental chilli soup just now, was beautiful!!! Probs my favourite soup. OH has a coconut and peanut noodle dish, I'm the most jealous person on earth!!! :(

Ok so today was mint choc shake for breakfast, mushroom soup for lunch, a nice cup of tea now and curried chicken breast in about an hour. Going to have a shake later tonight!
Had a bit of a dodgy belly today :/

Just had curried chicken breast with rocket in a little balsamic vinegar. Had a larger portion of chicken than allowed but don't care, was lovely and had to e eaten. I'm sire a little overeat on chicken won't harm compared to what I was eating on WW!!!

Wooo Tano, well done you...you are so masterful with this restraint business. I think I may well go overboard with the chicken.

I have taken to starving everyone at home, not buying any shopping until I am totally into it, otherwise I may eat everything no matter how previously unpalletable. Today I am totally PMSS'ing....all I can think of is aero bubbles....cripes!

Thanks guys!! well I weighed again at OH's mums house as they were really really amazed at the weight loss (haven't seen them for a while) an they decided to get their scales out. They said 10 1 as my mums did on Sunday night so I know that there's absolutely no way I can trust any scales other than cd's!!
Day 6 whooooop whiooooooop!! Can't believe it! It really hasn't been to bad! Had to watch OH and his parents eat dinner last night which was hard a I sat there with a Choc mint shake haha! Going out on sat night and can't wait!! It's been so long :)

I don't weigh until sat morning shanny!!! Going to nandos with work as it's our open evening tonight. Gonna have chicken and salad yummmm x

Tall fat and greedy said:
Well done on your restart tano, will be following your progress!

Thanks hun!!

So day 6, had open evening and work bought a LOAD of dominos pizzas and I had to leave the staffroom. Seriously it was torture, I lasted about 2 mins.

Went out with my second in dept and had a nandos, had half a medium chicken with salad in balsamic vinegar. Only had one shake today as I've left my bloody shaker at work! Would love a shake now!!! Got a fizzy water instead. The nandos was nice and I doubt I'll have done any damage. Ohhhh and my colleague ordered the chocolate cheesecake with clotted cream! She left a tiny bit and it was staring me out!!! So today I've had an ok nandos, no pizza and no cake!!! Yay x

Left my shaker at work so will be waiting until about 8:30 for my breakfast!!! Having a coffee right now! Had a little lie in today as the kids come in later today! Looking forward to my weigh in tomoz and to buying some bars! Yay!!!

Just popping in to say hi! You are doin so well tan, don't know where u get Ur willpower from! Good luck for tomorrow, although u def Won't need it with the wk you've had! Here's to a good loss :) xx

Hi ladies would it be ok to join you all on this thead i seeind my cdc tomorrow. Hope to start tomorrow morning have a few shakes in press that will br out of date in a few weeks so going to use one for the morning cant see cdc till after
will let you all know how i get on
well done to all of you on your weight loss

mumin need said:
Hi ladies would it be ok to join you all on this thead i seeind my cdc tomorrow. Hope to start tomorrow morning have a few shakes in press that will br out of date in a few weeks so going to use one for the morning cant see cdc till after
will let you all know how i get on
well done to all of you on your weight loss

Welcome xx

Back