Tano is back...

bettiesrevenge said:
Morning Tano!

Those pictures are ace - how foxy are you now? Talk about flat stomach! Oddly the first picture is about 5lb heavier than I am now...so now I remember what it actually does to lose this next stone - so thanks for that! It makes all the difference!

No probs lovely!!! X

*Shanny* said:
Morning girlies I'm sat on my bed drinking my first shake so hungry couldn't wait till 7:30 lol.

Hope you get through felix :)
Tano you full of energy today hon? X

Yes I am full of energy, had a really early night andslept through to my alarm!!! Day 3 last time was horrific so I don't want to jinx it haha! Getting my water down! Peeing every 10 mins too lol!!! I've packed some headache tablets just in case x

I have started today and I feel so motivated after reading your posts.

lii said:
I have started today and I feel so motivated after reading your posts.

Ahhhhhhhhhh thanks! Just had headache tablets and the headaches passed! Had butterscotch shake for lunch. Think I'll have mushroom omelette with green beans for dinner x

Tano said:
Noooo it is me, I've just gone back on Cambridge diet as I just kept cheating on WW!!! How u doing hun? Xx

Oh right!good hope it works for u hun!ove had terrible week not counted at all yet lost a 1lb!fully focused now tho and starting 30 day shred DVD today also
Hows Cambridge diet going?xx

Ahhhhhhhhhh thanks! Just had headache tablets and the headaches passed! Had butterscotch shake for lunch. Think I'll have mushroom omelette with green beans for dinner x

I find grinking loads of water helps with the headaches

Ok so I left work a little earlier today than usual. Had tuna an rocket with balsamic vinegar for dinner with a coke zero. Was starving so had that just now. Got a soup still for later. Felt sooooo much better than my last 3rd day on cd so feeling really motivated x

Claireanddanielson said:
Oh right!good hope it works for u hun!ove had terrible week not counted at all yet lost a 1lb!fully focused now tho and starting 30 day shred DVD today also
Hows Cambridge diet going?xx

Well done on losing the pound that's fab!! Cd is going well, once I take food out and options out, I'm so much more disciplined lol xxx

Wahoooooo you're on a roll!!! Week 1 will be over before you know it. Tried ringing CDC and it went straight to voicemail :( think she might be on holiday. Gutted!!!!

Felix said:
Wahoooooo you're on a roll!!! Week 1 will be over before you know it. Tried ringing CDC and it went straight to voicemail :( think she might be on holiday. Gutted!!!!

Oh nooooo! Are there no more near you who you could call? Xx

Felix said:
Still trying to follow ww but haven't really tracked at all (plus I had two freddos haha) x

That's not too bad, they're tiny!!! X

bettiesrevenge said:
Oh my god it soo is....you know what else is...twirl bites £1 in Co-op. Eyeing me up today.

Hahahaha! How lovely!!! Bloody bargain too

Back