ProPoints Tano's back...

Still managed to stay 5lbs down from the sickness bug. So I weighed 10st 7 tonight. I'm aiming to keep it down from there with no gains!!! X

Just having an options hot choc and had 2tbsp cheese on my pasta so I've had 25PP today

Dubchick81 said:
Eat some more. Min is 26... Only 1 pp but there u go :)
Well done on wi result

I did have a couple of energy sweets today so prob had ally points anyway, didn't add them to tracker as forgot. They were just in my bag lol x

Morning!

Toast and tea = 5

Banana=0
Heinz tomato soup = 6

Eating out tonight at a really posh restaurant and I've decided I'm having a squash and blue cheese tart to start, followed by a blade of beef with Savoy cabbage, bacon, pots and carrots. It's the OH b'day and I've got him a sponge cake being made up (it's his 30th) so ill probs have a bit of that later will be hard to point, but I'm going to find close items and guesstimate x

Morning!

Toast and tea = 5

Banana=0
Heinz tomato soup = 6

Eating out tonight at a really posh restaurant and I've decided I'm having a squash and blue cheese tart to start, followed by a blade of beef with Savoy cabbage, bacon, pots and carrots. It's the OH b'day and I've got him a sponge cake being made up (it's his 30th) so ill probs have a bit of that later will be hard to point, but I'm going to find close items and guesstimate x
You're so good not having a night off seeing as its a special day.. Well done!!
Just make sensible choices and i'm sure you'll be fine..

God I feel such a failure.. I've passed 30 n nowhere near settled and married off.. :(
Well, am tryna buy a house with my BF so its kinda the same.. ish..

Dubchick81 said:
You're so good not having a night off seeing as its a special day.. Well done!!
Just make sensible choices and i'm sure you'll be fine..

God I feel such a failure.. I've passed 30 n nowhere near settled and married off.. :(
Well, am tryna buy a house with my BF so its kinda the same.. ish..

Nooooo I'm exactly the same, we're looking for a house now to buy, currently living at his parents!! (Boo) not married, he's not interested! X

Nooooo I'm exactly the same, we're looking for a house now to buy, currently living at his parents!! (Boo) not married, he's not interested! X
Its a pain in the face isn't it?! Tryna find one you both really want that's within price range and doesn't have to have too much work done...
We're both living at home with our parents ATM which is such a pain..
Duno how I did, but I read you saying (which reading back you didn't say) its the hubbys birthday!! Don't know HOW my eyes saw that.. lol

Hahahaha! Oh I wish..... Or do I??? He's a pain in the arse hahaha x

Hahahaha! Oh I wish..... Or do I??? He's a pain in the arse hahaha x
aww.. Would you like to get married and just he doesn't want to? Or is it a mutual thing? Or is that he doesn't want to YET?

Dubchick81 said:
aww.. Would you like to get married and just he doesn't want to? Or is it a mutual thing? Or is that he doesn't want to YET?

Yep the first one haha, I'm used to it now! After 12 years hahaha x

Tano said:
Yep the first one haha, I'm used to it now! After 12 years hahaha x

Awe well that sux :(
Wouldn't he do it for u??
I don't want to get married but I would if my bf wanted to be married. I do however want to be engaged. He doesn't see the point in being engaged if not to get married but doesn't wana b married either...

Bloody men!! Hahaha

So yesterday we went out and had the most amazing meal, I've had to guesstimate as it was a fine dining restaurant. I had a squash and blue cheese tartlet, beef, veg and 2 teeeeny roasted potatoes and sticky toffee pudding with toffee ice cream. I couldn't finish my main or dessert, so so rich, but bloody lovely. Had wine also. I added up as best I could and used 63PP in total yesterday. I still have 12 weeklies left. I'm determined to stay on track from now on, I only have half a stone to go and I know I'll be happy there! X

Tano said:
Bloody men!! Hahaha

So yesterday we went out and had the most amazing meal, I've had to guesstimate as it was a fine dining restaurant. I had a squash and blue cheese tartlet, beef, veg and 2 teeeeny roasted potatoes and sticky toffee pudding with toffee ice cream. I couldn't finish my main or dessert, so so rich, but bloody lovely. Had wine also. I added up as best I could and used 63PP in total yesterday. I still have 12 weeklies left. I'm determined to stay on track from now on, I only have half a stone to go and I know I'll be happy there! X

Food sounds amazing. Well done for being so good when celebrating xx

Using all my weeklies today as we've been out shopping.
Breakfast: toast and tea = 5
Banana =0

Lunch: pret sandwich and crisps =21
Rice Krispie square =3

Dinner: chicken ceaser salad = 8

No weeklies left but not gone over at all!!! :)

I bought the OH a cake and I'm desperate for a piece but I am determined to wait until tomoz when I have PP left!

Also, he suggested getting M&Ms for a treat tonight and I declined. :D I'm feeling very in control at the mo..... I hope it lasts haha x

Dubchick81 said:
Food sounds amazing. Well done for being so good when celebrating xx

Just seen this!!! Thanks sweetie! It was the best guesstimate I could do, I could be way off hahaha x

I've wrapped myself a HUGE chunk of cake to eat tomorrow. It's a coconut sponge and literally smells and looks Devine xxx

Back