ProPoints Tano's back...

Tano said:
Chinese tomoz for mums birthday

Switching to a PP day tomoz for tht. I'm having a chicken curry (12PP) with 2 ww mini garlic naan breads (6PP) rice is a shocking amount at 12PP so I'm having the breads instead. Sound ok? X

Yummy!! Hate the fact rice is so high in points, love rice x

Tano said:
Chinese tomoz for mums birthday

Switching to a PP day tomoz for tht. I'm having a chicken curry (12PP) with 2 ww mini garlic naan breads (6PP) rice is a shocking amount at 12PP so I'm having the breads instead. Sound ok? X

Sounds delish. If yer having it home... Why don't u boil up some rice so u don't feel like yer missing out?

Dubchick81 said:
Sounds delish. If yer having it home... Why don't u boil up some rice so u don't feel like yer missing out?

I'm not a massive rice fan to be honest! I only ever have bread with Indian! I'm excited :)

Yea its handy like that.. I had to have a pp day yesterday as I ate half a tub of haagen dazs ice cream.. Raging coz I don't even "like" ice cream but my throat was throbbing so it was medicinal.. I was bloody frozen thru after tho.. took hours to get heat back into me ha ha..
I love rice.. and I love naan breads.. and I love the curry.. (see how I got to this point?? lol)

Dubchick81 said:
Yea its handy like that.. I had to have a pp day yesterday as I ate half a tub of haagen dazs ice cream.. Raging coz I don't even "like" ice cream but my throat was throbbing so it was medicinal.. I was bloody frozen thru after tho.. took hours to get heat back into me ha ha..
I love rice.. and I love naan breads.. and I love the curry.. (see how I got to this point?? lol)

Hahahaha this did make me laugh xxx

Your food looks amazing!x

BeckyT said:
That's willpower for you, well done ;-) x

I second that!x

Dubchick81 said:
I've just had a meringue nest (2pp) fat free natural yogurt and strawberries.. Proper sugar fix, yummy, and satisfying as hell :)

Well done resisting :)

Mmm that's what I'm buying tomorrow from asda :) x

Sounds lovely

Tomorrow PP day

Breakfast
Milk =1
2 ww toast =4
Banana =0

Ww soup =1
Ww yog =1
Fruit =0

Chinese chicken curry =12PP
2 ww mini naan =6

DON'T TELL ME OFF PLEASE

Had a sneaky peek on the scales and they are saying 10st 5!!! This would mean a 3lb loss. I know they're not the same and I know that it's the morning and it's not a genuine reading but on Thursday morning they were saying 10st 7 ad at night I was 10st 8! Ill be happy if I've lost a pound, it's just nice to see that SF has had some sort of impact xx

Back