ProPoints Tano's back...

I forgot the pic!!!!!!! I did then go on to eat this tho and not the whole bar!

Attachments

• image-2300934195.jpg
    image-2300934195.jpg
    364.9 KB · Views: 26
Weight: 10st 4! This is half a pound down on last weigh in. This is goo because it means I'm probably losing fat and not muscle and also shows I'm eating the right amount. (In this training plan) if I had a huge loss it would mean I'd be losing muscle which I don't want. With what I'm eating and the amount of training I'm doing, there's no way I can be gaining fat so I'm not interested in the scales. I can see I'm soooo much more toned, I'm definitely noticing it throughout my body. My partner is too. I'm starting to get muscle definition in my arms and legs which I've NEVER had before. I'm the happiest I've ever been in my whole life with my body. I still need to lose fat, I'm still working on the definition becoming more visible an have a long way to go.
I'm enjoying exercise soooo much too, I had a rest day yesterday and was literally craving it hahaha xxx

weldone huni! its nice to hear how happy u are!
xxxxxx

Thanks chick! I was looking through Facebook at ALL my old photos; I was so big! I can't believe I allowed myself to get like tht and how nobody ever said anything to me! I was on my own and I actually said aloud, "I'll never be fat again" and I genuinely mean that! I was fat for probably 3-4 years, I looked so disgusting!!! X

Yay! Well done chick!

Lil legs recommend some body analysers scales which measure your weight, body fat, body water and your BMI. Could be worth you grabbing a set?

Don't forget to take your measurements too! The herbalife distributors always bang on about it as you lose a lot of busy fat following the plan and become so much more leaner than you would on say ww or SW x

Yay! Well done chick!

Lil legs recommend some body analysers scales which measure your weight, body fat, body water and your BMI. Could be worth you grabbing a set?

Don't forget to take your measurements too! The herbalife distributors always bang on about it as you lose a lot of busy fat following the plan and become so much more leaner than you would on say ww or SW x

Hi lovely, yep I've been taking measurements, I'm going to check them tomorrow! Eeeeeek! Yeah I've been looking at those scales; I may invest xxx

Since I bought them my hubby has been on them everyday! I've told him he shouldn't get weighed everyday as its not a true reflection but he said he's not doing anything about it, he's just curious, he thinks it's fun!! I wish I was so blasé!!! Men!

Since I bought them my hubby has been on them everyday! I've told him he shouldn't get weighed everyday as its not a true reflection but he said he's not doing anything about it, he's just curious, he thinks it's fun!! I wish I was so blasé!!! Men!

Hahahaha ahhhhh if only we could look and not care!!! X

Weight: 10st 4! This is half a pound down on last weigh in. This is goo because it means I'm probably losing fat and not muscle and also shows I'm eating the right amount. (In this training plan) if I had a huge loss it would mean I'd be losing muscle which I don't want. With what I'm eating and the amount of training I'm doing, there's no way I can be gaining fat so I'm not interested in the scales. I can see I'm soooo much more toned, I'm definitely noticing it throughout my body. My partner is too. I'm starting to get muscle definition in my arms and legs which I've NEVER had before. I'm the happiest I've ever been in my whole life with my body. I still need to lose fat, I'm still working on the definition becoming more visible an have a long way to go.
I'm enjoying exercise soooo much too, I had a rest day yesterday and was literally craving it hahaha xxx

This post made me smile lots!!

Yay Tan!!

Did my gym stint!!! So shattered! Food wise:

2 weetabix n skimmed milk
(2 hours exercise)

Protein shake
Almonds
Scrambled egg

Went Starbucks and had a naughty skinny mocha

Dinner: salmon with garlic butter, baked sweet potato and mange tout/babycorn

Well done on the weight lost that good, i turn up at 7pm for the pic and it was a no show lol

I've lost 4 inches!!!!! This is fabulous!!!!! I'm so happy :D
I now have a 28" waist :D :D :D xxx

Food

2 weetabix n skimmed milk

Went for a run
Protein shake
Brazil nuts

Dinner is
Chicken wrapped in bacon, sweet potato mash, green beans, babycorn and peas. :) x

Back