Tano's SW and exercise diary

Tano

Gold Member
Hi all,
I lost the majority of my weight on Cambridge diet an have managed to maintain where I left off. I went to WW in January and have also joined a new gym... Now this is the problem; weight watchers is great. Allowing all foods but where I am exercising 4-5 times a week minimum, in constantly hungry. I cannot live on only 26PP a day, I use my weeklies and my activity points every week. In the 4 week I've been on it, I've lost 4lbs. I've looked into SW again and I think that the fact my portions can be bigger and pasta/potatoes are "free" will prevent me from being so hungry and snacking.
My first SW meeting is on weds. I want to maintain anything between 9st 7 and 10stone. I'e started my diary now as I'll be going shopping tomorrow for SW food. I need to feel satisfied and not feel guilty go eating a bit more. Any advice would be great x

Hi :) SW will def give you the freedom that you need. I've also come off cd onto it to lose the last bit as cd stopped working for me, i look forward to reading how you go :) x

Rkmriddell said:
Hi :) SW will def give you the freedom that you need. I've also come off cd onto it to lose the last bit as cd stopped working for me, i look forward to reading how you go :) x

I'm really looking forward to it :) thankyou xxx

Mummy Sarah said:
Good luck with maintaining hun youve done so well so far :D hope it works out for the best xx

Thankyou :) x

Good luck :) iv done weight watchers before and could never go back there's so much freedom with slimming world !

I'm off shopping today for lovely SW foods, so excited haha (what a loser!) some dinner ideas I have are:
Bolenese
Gammon, mushrooms, toms, peas
Beef stir fry (SW recipe)
Chicken and peppers (in fajita spices) with corn and savoury rice

Going to buy lots of fruit and muller lights, alpen light bars and WW bread xxx

Tano said:
I'm off shopping today for lovely SW foods, so excited haha (what a loser!) some dinner ideas I have are:
Bolenese
Gammon, mushrooms, toms, peas
Beef stir fry (SW recipe)
Chicken and peppers (in fajita spices) with corn and savoury rice

Going to buy lots of fruit and muller lights, alpen light bars and WW bread xxx

I'm doing fajitas for tomorrows lunch I'm going to have it with a bit of rice in sme baby gem lettuce. Yum can't wait. I love fajitas

Do u know how many syns are in the old el paso smokey BBQ fajita spice mix??? X

Felix said:
Hello! Did you go to your first meeting today? :)

Yep! I'm 10 4 and have set my target at 9 7 so 11lbs to lose :) can't wait to start! How u doing? X

Yay! Are you starting tomorrow then? I'm doing ok, except I just had a stupid moment and hopped on the scales! Lost nothing so far so im feeling a bit crap :( its my own fault for not waiting until weigh in day!!

Tano said:
Yep! I'm 10 4 and have set my target at 9 7 so 11lbs to lose :) can't wait to start! How u doing? X

Same target and almost same weight as me :)

Felix said:
Yay! Are you starting tomorrow then? I'm doing ok, except I just had a stupid moment and hopped on the scales! Lost nothing so far so im feeling a bit crap :( its my own fault for not waiting until weigh in day!!

Stay away from the scales. Only ends in tears believe me. Stick to plan an it will work x

Yep starting tomorrow, really looking forward to it. Looking forward to ofsted pissing off as well!!! Been so stressed, just had a KFC. Had a stomach ache all day and thought oh no, I'm getting a dodgy belly but it was TOTM (early!!) but I'm pleased I was 10 4 having TOTM hahahaha x

Good luck on starting your diet today :)

Back