Onion
Fry light
3tbsp Schwartz korma spice
1/2 tsp almond essence
1 tub quark
2 coconut muller
1/2 tsp turmeric

Cook chicken, mushrooms, onions

In separate pan cook spices, essence, quark and yogurt on really low heat so it doesn't separate. Mix all together and serve with basmati rice. Absolutely amazing x

I'm hurting SO much today from the gym! Actually a killer!!! I was thinking about going for a run this morning but I won't be able to, no way! Got a load of work to do for tomorrow too as I'm teaching all day. Had a few peanut m&m's and revels last night while watching the film. And I had a naan bread and a wholemeal pitta as syns yesterday. Definitely went over but in general, feel I had quite a good day. Think the MIL is doing lamb shanks tonight (excited) :)

Tano said:
I'm hurting SO much today from the gym! Actually a killer!!! I was thinking about going for a run this morning but I won't be able to, no way! Got a load of work to do for tomorrow too as I'm teaching all day. Had a few peanut m&m's and revels last night while watching the film. And I had a naan bread and a wholemeal pitta as syns yesterday. Definitely went over but in general, feel I had quite a good day. Think the MIL is doing lamb shanks tonight (excited) :)

Mmm love lamb. We had roast lamb last week. Pork today. Lol, pain means you pushed yourself, well done x

Today:
Shreddies and ss milk (hex a and b)

Been so AWOL!!! Been so busy. I'm just not committed to slimming world, I'm thinking about stopping x

Tano said:
Been so AWOL!!! Been so busy. I'm just not committed to slimming world, I'm thinking about stopping x

Are you thinking about doing something else in place or just stopping watching your weight all together? Why do you think youre struggling? Have you thought about having a few weeks on ee so theres less effort involved? Hugs hun, I know it's hard but you have to make time to achieve the things you want to make you happy xxxx

Rkmriddell said:
Are you thinking about doing something else in place or just stopping watching your weight all together? Why do you think youre struggling? Have you thought about having a few weeks on ee so theres less effort involved? Hugs hun, I know it's hard but you have to make time to achieve the things you want to make you happy xxxx

I'll probably sound like a nutter but this is how my head works: I punish myself when I'm trying to follow a plan. I literally think about food all day and what I am and am not allowed. It's like I literally do all I can to eat things I'm not allowed! I
Still going to Sw and I'm going to loosely follow the plan. I just need to chill out for a bit and take my mind off of diets and weight. I've been back to gym and swimming and feel do much better for it. I do need structure and still need to monitor my weight, so I'm still going and I'll still cook meals the Sw way. I want to eat any cereal in the morning instead of bloody weetabix and not have to worry about how much milk or healthy extras I've had. I'm happy with my weight and body at the mo, in the sense that I feel good in clothes. I have **** days but I think we all do! I think when I have those weeks, I'll stick more to plan.
I'll still post on here as I get so many ideas and you're all fab but I just need some time out. If I start gaining, I'll know I must get back to it. I'm maintaining and just think this is the weight I'm meant to be x

Tano said:
I'll probably sound like a nutter but this is how my head works: I punish myself when I'm trying to follow a plan. I literally think about food all day and what I am and am not allowed. It's like I literally do all I can to eat things I'm not allowed! I
Still going to Sw and I'm going to loosely follow the plan. I just need to chill out for a bit and take my mind off of diets and weight. I've been back to gym and swimming and feel do much better for it. I do need structure and still need to monitor my weight, so I'm still going and I'll still cook meals the Sw way. I want to eat any cereal in the morning instead of bloody weetabix and not have to worry about how much milk or healthy extras I've had. I'm happy with my weight and body at the mo, in the sense that I feel good in clothes. I have **** days but I think we all do! I think when I have those weeks, I'll stick more to plan.
I'll still post on here as I get so many ideas and you're all fab but I just need some time out. If I start gaining, I'll know I must get back to it. I'm maintaining and just think this is the weight I'm meant to be x

I know exactly how you feel I go the same way

Tano said:

Nope. I understand exactly what you mean. That's great that you're feeling happy. You're doing the right thing then, look to maintain and enjoy some home out but do stick around and let us know how you're getting on xxx

Definitely will. I still need to track everything to stop me going wayward and I'll keep this diary but it won't be strict to the rules.
Today:
Kellogg's just right cereal and skimmed milk
Coffee

Morning, everyone seems to be going AWOL, including myself! Just been gym and did a punch, jump, crunch circuit.

2 coffee (s.skimmed milk HEXA)
2 wholemeal toast (HEXB) with low fat spread

I've found I'm going mad on food not tracking. Still only loosely following plan but need to track on here what I'm having. I've started using my fitness pal to track my cals every day too x

Tano said:
Morning, everyone seems to be going AWOL, including myself! Just been gym and did a punch, jump, crunch circuit.

2 coffee (s.skimmed milk HEXA)
2 wholemeal toast (HEXB) with low fat spread

I've found I'm going mad on food not tracking. Still only loosely following plan but need to track on here what I'm having. I've started using my fitness pal to track my cals every day too x

How have you found when you're monitoring the calories x

Rkmriddell said:
How have you found when you're monitoring the calories x

I haven't used it properly yet coz I keep being naughty. I'm the worlds worst dieter! I've been exercising loads, been 5 times this week! But I've been eating cakes and other s*** as well! Need to sort the food part out. Once I get that right, I should b on to a winner. Started logging on MFP today. X

I've swapped to a calorie counting thread if anyone wants to follow on there. Ciao slimming world xxx

Back