Tanya's Refeed Diary!! ~* Back On TFR *~

Well done Tanya!!! Great you enjoyed your first meal! :)
Good idea bout making you dinner smaller cos I felt very full and bloated after every meal for the first week, but my tummy has got used to it now! :) x

I think ANY food's going to make you feel bloated after a while at this stage. I would stick to the refeed sheet if you can. They know what they're doing with the science (even if the PR leaves much to be desired ;)) - You might not lose weight but you'll have introduced everything in the right order and right quantities so your glycogen stores will fill slowly and properly and you should at least sts. xx

Glad you really enjoyed your first meal Tanya, makes it all worthwhile chick - good luck on your re-feed journey.

Ah thanks mary!

I think i will stick to the portion sizes then - then that way like you said Jan my glycogen levels will return to normal. I think im just paranoid im guna put on weight this week!

Do ya think its bad to have spaghetti bolognaise the night before my weigh in? Im making this on sunday with turkey mince for me and the bf :)

Hey Tanya! I don't think it would make much difference to have spag bol before your weigh in, dont know what everyone else thinks?
You look amazing by the way in your pics.SO glamourous! What does your boyfriend and parents think? Bet they are proud!
Just have to say also that you always said your boobs were small. They are really not! (and i should know I'm a 34f!) Have they grown?lol :banana dancer:x

No not at all - you'll have the 4ozs of pasta (ckd weight) so no different from other carbs - I'd have wholemeal pasta but that's personal choice. Presumably you'll pour off the fat when you brown the mince - not that there's much on turkey mince but there'll be a bit - it'll be fine xxx

not eating any food for 21 weeks sounds terrifying!

Come to think of it I did too!!! How funny is that? Made with turkey mince too :) I STS xx

Hey Tanya! I don't think it would make much difference to have spag bol before your weigh in, dont know what everyone else thinks?
You look amazing by the way in your pics.SO glamourous! What does your boyfriend and parents think? Bet they are proud!
Just have to say also that you always said your boobs were small. They are really not! (and i should know I'm a 34f!) Have they grown?lol :banana dancer:x
Thanks rach! My boobs are really small - the dress is just low cut and enhances them :giggle: My rents and bf are extremly proud - bless em! :)

No not at all - you'll have the 4ozs of pasta (ckd weight) so no different from other carbs - I'd have wholemeal pasta but that's personal choice. Presumably you'll pour off the fat when you brown the mince - not that there's much on turkey mince but there'll be a bit - it'll be fine xxx

For defo. I always did that when i made it normally anyways :)

not eating any food for 21 weeks sounds terrifying!

More terrifying eating again! lol

I'm glad you enjoyed your first meal Tanya.

Looking fantastic by the way!

It wont make any difference at all hun! I had it the night before my first refeed weigh in and I lost 3lbs! xx

Come to think of it I did too!!! How funny is that? Made with turkey mince too :) I STS xx

Phew! I can breathe a sight of relief!! Ill be very happy with a sts so fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:

Refeed Day 2

So today consists of:

B - LT Shake

L - Tuna and boiled egg salad with a handfull of mixed salad (lettuce, red cabbage and grated carrot) orange pepper, 1 tomato and 3 slices of cucumber and 1 spring onion. Dressed with a tbs of low fat vinegarette.

D - Baked chicken with fresh lemon and fresh basil with garden peas and brocolli

Water - 2ltrs so far
2 small glasses diet coke.

Have just had my lunch - o.m.g!!!! I never ever like lettuce or red cabbage but the red cabbage i have to say i LOVED!! it tasted sooo goood!!! The boiled egg was perfect too!

That being said i couldnt finish all my lunch so my ickle doggy had it! :giggle:

Oh ... and another thing! I have just finished making my brother his birthday cake (he was away in the jungle for his birthday and is home tomorrow so not only has he not seen me for a few months but hes got a cake to come home too! iv attatched pictures) and am so pleased because even though i know i can eat again not once did i lick my finger or have a taste of icing. So i know i can DEFO do this!!! :)

Attachments

• Marine Cake (3).jpg
    Marine Cake (3).jpg
    485.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Marine Cake (6).jpg
    Marine Cake (6).jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
That cake looks brilliant tanya !!!!. Glad to hear you are loving your meals. This weather is so good for salads as well . Keep it up girl.

Eating food again is LUVERLEY...!!! Hope your tastes have changed like mine have. I am happy to now eat healthy foods and no longer crave all the crappy stuff like cakes and biccies and choc-bars that I once did...YEA!!!! I'll be reading your refeeding thread, I'm totally positive you will be fine. xxx

That cake looks brilliant tanya !!!!. Glad to hear you are loving your meals. This weather is so good for salads as well . Keep it up girl.

Thanks my loverly :)
I know, i cant believe just how 'fresh' everything tasted :)

Eating food again is LUVERLEY...!!! Hope your tastes have changed like mine have. I am happy to now eat healthy foods and no longer crave all the crappy stuff like cakes and biccies and choc-bars that I once did...YEA!!!! I'll be reading your refeeding thread, I'm totally positive you will be fine. xxx

My taste buds have definatly changed! before LT a tuna salad would consist of cucumber, tomato, pepper, spring onion and carrots and a tin of tuna mixed with spoonfulls of mayonnaise - and i thought i was being healthy!!!! :rotflmao: now, i loved the tuna on its own .. mmm :drool:

I can't wait for a chicken salad....
Roll on the 4th July! LOL!

:giggle: is that your first meal irish? xx

How'd you guess! :p

:giggle: You'll love it! It will taste so fresh! Are you aprehensive about eating again? I was so nervous yesterday but today i am looking forward to my din dins!!! lol

Terrified, but excited? I have my two-week re-feed schedule all done out (am taking it slowly!) and am really looking forward to fresh food...mmmm....
I may dip into my 'teeth-whitening' fund and get a small BBQ for me & the kids to try new healthy stuff outside? (heres me hoping for some kind of a summer! LOL!)

Back