Tanya's Refeed Diary!! ~* Back On TFR *~

lol go fer it! You can do some great things on the bbq :) x

Great cake Tanya. I bet your brother will be suitably astounded when he sees you!! xx

Oh i hope so Jan! :)

Unlike 'ordinary' men, Marines are trained to be observant. I could parade round half naked & wouldn't get noticed. I've had my hair cut (REALLY lots cut off) tody and DH hasn't noticed. He's noticed I'm sitting in the living room and he wants to come in to watch (ruddy) rugby soon - but that's about it!

I'm positive you'll get a good reaction from him xx

lol!! men hey Jan!!!!!

Have just had my din dins - yumm! :D x

Glad you enjoyed your meals again Tanya. That cake for your brother is amazing. He'll love it!

You are so gonna shock him when he comes home and sees you. Be great to see his face!

Hey Tanny, I hope all is well. Sounds like you are really enjoying food :).

Can I advise you on one thing though, i'm not sure if carrots are allowed on days 1-3. Because it states the veg we can have and then on days 4-7 it says that we are now allowed all kinds of veg. I'm not entirely sure, I don't think it will cause any harm to you, but just wanted to let you know.

Hehe told you about the lettuce and stuff before haven't I? amazing innit!?

I love your cakes!! I would love for you to bake my sisters cakes for her birthday LOL.

LOL if you lived closer yas i would!

Ooops nevermind about the carrots, it was only a couple anyways out of a bag of frozen veg! xx

Good to see your enjoying your refeed so far.

I bet it feels so strange to be eating after all this time. I'm taking pointers for my refeed soon :)

You look amazing hun,well done you!!!

Tell ya what feels the weirdest - using a knife and fork again!!!! lol

I find that having a shake for brekkie is weird now. It's as if I should be having some food instead. Can't wait to have porridge or some granola and yogurt!

I love porridge in the morning. I had weetabix for the first time today, they were really nice, but not as filling as porridge.

Refeed Day 3

B - LT Shake
L - Tuna and boiled egg salad
D - Baked chicken with lemon juice with brocolli, 4 new potatoes boiled with some fromage frais and chives.

Water - 1.5ltrs
500ml Diet coke bottle

I absolutly LOVED my lunch again today thats why i had it again! It was going to be chicken salad and then haddock for tea but i loved it so much yesterday i had to have it again! lol

Yesterday i felt i had too much on my plate so i only had half a tin of tuna and 1 egg and still a small bowl of salad and still didnt quite finish it. I have to say i LOVE red cabbage its so nice! :giggle:

I do feel like i am doing it wrong though because i am not counting the calories - should i be? i feel like im doing it complely wrong and am going to put on weight :( :( am i doing it wrong? should i be counting the calories? arrrgh!

Update: My brother has returned!! He litterally did a double take!!!!! His gf (who is a good friend) had told him i had broken the diet and i had piled on loads of weight and the numpty believed her! He couldnt believe the difference in me!!! Bless him!! :)

Just had my dinner - an 8oz potato/6small pots .... where the hell to LT get this from!!!! I had just 4 small potatoes (6oz) boiled and mashed with a tbs fromage frais, chives and spring onions and i only managed half. Ate all my chicken and brocolli though - i love chicken baked with lemon its scrummy :drool:

Still atleast my first day of carbs are done with!
Bread tomorrow :eek:

Last edited:
....Bet he just LOVED that spectacular cake you made too!!! I can't wait to do novelty cakes again once my grandson is born!!! And don't sweat about counting calories until maintenance, and then I only did it for a few days! Common sense tends to kick in and you get to know what portions of healthy low-fat foods you should be having, anyway. But if it makes you feel more confident then go the calorie counting way.

Thats the thing im not sure it would make me more confident - id probably end up being obsessive over it and i'd like to eventually be just portion and choice sensible!

Havnt given him his cake yet - waiting till mother gets home from work!! :) x

I tried calorie counting for a week or so after refeed tanya and I did find it a bit obsessive and repetitive. On one hand I think a few days is good to make you realise your portions but long term wouldnt work for me anyway. I still look up the odd new thing in my book though to find out what is a reasonable portion

well done so far

Do what feels comfortable weather thats calorie counting or not

I know i prefer to do it roughly so i know where i am although on week 1 i would say it is not majorly important as its rather controlled

Thanks guys.

I think once i am back to lose my final stone after my hols i will calorie count but my week on refeed cuz its quite strict, like you said adam i shouldnt really worry too much aslong as i am following it to the letter, which i is :giggle:

I knew I'd be obsessive if I counted cals AND eat/drink something JUST because I had cals over - not because I needed something.

Each to their own ...

You certainly don't need to during refeed tho' xx

Back