Tanya's Refeed Diary!! ~* Back On TFR *~

phew!! lol

Hey jan - i tried a little bit of fromage frais on its own today - its not nice!!! lol but mixed with my pots it was scrummy! lol So i dont think ill be mixing it with anything without some sort of spices or herbs! lol

OR sweet things like fruit or sugar free jelly crystals! ;) xx

hmmmm :S lol

Brother LOVED his cake!!!!!! Didnt quite believe that i made it and he even gave me a kiss and a cuddle!!!! haha bless!

You are doing fine on refeed Tanya, no need to calorie count. Wait until after your holiays chick then try it for a week, just to get your portion sizes etc set out in your head.

Glad your brother got back safely and loved the cake. Bet he couldn't believe that was his skinny minny sister he was looking at! Good for you Tanya.

I'm not sure what to do after hols either. I think I will look up calories for certain foods but once I get the hang of portions sizes and that, I just have to stick to healthy eating and maybe some sw tips and recipes.

Exactly - i dont wana be calorie counting to the rest of my life so i guess its about getting our choice and portion sizes correct :)

Refeed Day 4

Jeez where have the days gone! I am on day 4 already - yikes! Which only means one thing, bread :eek:

So today:

B - LT Shake

S - Small Banana (yum!!)

L - 2 Slices of wholemeal warburtons bread (55cals a slice) filled with 2 slices of ham, lettuce, cucumber and red cabbage with 1/2tbs from frais and 1/2tbs djon mustard mixed together (i've already checked with LT about the mustard and they have said tiny amounts from day 4) and a low fat cherry yogurt (90 cals)

S - 10 green grapes

D - Salmon fillet with 3 small boiled potatoes and cooked vegetables.

Water - 2.5litres so far
Small glass of diet coke

I've seriously slacked on my water so today i am getting it back up to atleast 3 litres :) Am quite looking forward to my salmon this evening :drool:

Lunch was delish! I now feel nicely full. I thoroughly enjoyed my sandwich - the djon was a little hot so i added more from frais to cool it and only spreaded a little amount onto one slice. The best part: the cherry yogurt! it was delicious! I even enjoyed the bits in it - something i never liked before! :)

Dinner was scrummy - the salmon was FIT!!! ;)

Last edited:
I am glad I did calorie counting pre holidays for those few weeks, as it has given me a good insight to how much to put on my plate and what to fill up with. I still look at the calories in everything I eat now, but not obsessively.

Your menu looks great Tanya. I love mustard.

Thanks mary - am a little aprehensive as i only used to like mustard mixed with brown sauce on a big hot dog so am guna try a little first just to see! lol

Off to make lunch now :)

Mmmm...dijon mustard and fromage frais/natural yoghurt as a salad dressing....(writes in her little notepad....):p;)

It was very tasty irish!!! You only need a little bit of djon - although im guessing you could use any mustard you like i only bought that one because i have seen numerous amounts of salad dressings made with it! :)

It's the nicest- definately! I used to love it mixed with a little honey & spread on chicken or fish too.

I have got to get off this forum....I'm literally drooling! LOL!

Second last WI tomorrow and as usual not expecting too much off, I'd be thrilled with my 'usual' 2lbs, but it's not off as of this morning? Ah well...
Hopefully I'll at least manage to maintain my losses, even if I can't shift the last half stone?
I've been thinking...if I can maintain this loss for a few months, I may go TFR again later in the year for a month or so to shift the final stone. It may give my metabolism time to 're-set'? I'll see though...
I'll try to keep this bit off for a while first!

Oooh that sounds lovely, dijon mixed with honey and spread on chicken. Guess what I am having with my next chicken breast!!!

LOL! Glad to be of assistance! I'll try & remember the other things I used to have?...

It's the nicest- definately! I used to love it mixed with a little honey & spread on chicken or fish too.

I have got to get off this forum....I'm literally drooling! LOL!

Second last WI tomorrow and as usual not expecting too much off, I'd be thrilled with my 'usual' 2lbs, but it's not off as of this morning? Ah well...
Hopefully I'll at least manage to maintain my losses, even if I can't shift the last half stone?
I've been thinking...if I can maintain this loss for a few months, I may go TFR again later in the year for a month or so to shift the final stone. It may give my metabolism time to 're-set'? I'll see though...
I'll try to keep this bit off for a while first!

I am sure you will do fine honey - if you dont lose any though stay focused, only one more week just dont give in - although i cant see you giving in anyways! lol

Oooh that sounds lovely, dijon mixed with honey and spread on chicken. Guess what I am having with my next chicken breast!!!

It does sound delish!!!! what sort of honey is best? Cuz i work at a hotel once a month i can 'aqquire' a couple of the little pots of honey you get when you go for breakfast, just like the jams etc - are these any good or is there a better one out there?

They'll be grand- any kind will do? Plus they'd be free! Bonus! You just need a little and mix it well with the mustard, then spread it over the chicken or fish. It's nice as a veg glaze or dip too?...:p

Isnt honey really bad for you though? like full of sugar etc - or am i thinking of something else?

I know - am thinking of Golden syrup!!! hahahahahhh

I will try some honey after my refeed - wana try that chicken mm:)

Back