Tanya's Refeed Diary!! ~* Back On TFR *~

:giggle: sorry sarah-lou!!! LOL Go on, treat yerself!!! :D :D :D They are defo worth it!!!!! x

Hi Tanya,
well done to you, a great weight loss and well on your way again. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Well done Tanya on your loss...WAW!!! You are getting there - eh!!

Have a fab week :)

ah thanks iris and doirin :)

Having a bad 2 days as of late - had work at the hotel this sunday (only do once a month) and argyle were at home playing nottingham forest so they stayed the saturday night at the hotel i work in and guess who has to clean their rooms?!!! Yep me!! Bloody filthy. They dont know how to use a bin and the rooms were **** tips!!! :mad:

Then to top it off yesterday (although i was very happy with my loss) i got my totm - and this time its sooo heavy iv got to go and get some 'super' tampons :'(

BIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGG :sigh:

Aw...sorry to hear that Tanya....TOTM makes you miserable enough as it is. Hope it passes quickly!

Dirty, dirty Bu@@ers!!!! It amazes me.....I always ensure the room is clean before I leave; just habit, but some people just dont care.

Ah nah they really didnt care!
In one room, the messiest they hadnt used the bin at all but there were papers all over the floor, apple cores, banana skins and to top it off 3 big blobs of chewing gum chewed up and just stuck to the bedside table - just who do they think they are?!!!! LOL

Just finished baking so i am a little relaxed now - might go watch some sex and the city :D

Mr Big .... swoon!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heartpump:

Good idea Mary - I second that!

Hope you're soon feeling more yourself Tan xx

Hmm i wish i coulda done - he was probably up on the top floor in an executive room and probably treated it the same! Bladdy kids!

I've just put new bedding on my bed and my winter quilt as im so cold lately - off to snuggle up now with some cookery programmes :)

Happy snuggling!! :) xx

Oooh enjoy it Tan.

I snuggled up last night with my flanelette pyjmas, socks and flanelette dressing gown, I felt so much warmer this morning, I felt like a piece of toast getting out of bed lol.

oh yes, the bed socks had to come out last night! definitly autumn now! my boyfriend bless him insisted on tucking my pyjama bottoms into my bed socks to keep me extra toasty. genius plan.

hi sorry only saw your loss today,
thats brillant Tanya, fair play to you, well done ;)

oh yes, the bed socks had to come out last night! definitly autumn now! my boyfriend bless him insisted on tucking my pyjama bottoms into my bed socks to keep me extra toasty. genius plan.

:giggle: i get my bf to do that all the time for me! LOL! Bless!!

It was very toastie indeed last night. It was the first night i had slept right through untill my alarm went off at 6am this morning, such a good sleep :)

Cant wait for sleep tonight! But silly me put in for overtime tomorrow morning from 4am :eek: ..... still, need the extra pennies £££££! lol

Final refeed decision :)

So guys, as some of you may know i've been debating as to when to refeed, i originally set the date to 16th november but now i am going to be refeeding on the 2nd november!!!!!! :D

My bf is taking me away to Torquay on the 14th as we absolutly love this place but havnt been in sooooo long so were are going for 2 nights and i cant bloomin wait!!! :heartpump:

This gives me just over 4weeks so hopefull i will have lost another stone :fingerscrossed: Then i plan on losing the rest the 'conventional' way :)

Went to tesco today and they've got frozen chicken breasts at half price and quorn style chicken pieces for £1 so i stocked up in preperation :)

Ahhhhhhhh just over 4 weeks, scary but exciting :)

Ohhhh scary biscuits!! LOL! We'll be re-feeding around the same time then (give or take a week!)

Aye. Im a little aprehensive cuz i reckon i will have about a stone to lose on my own. Hopefully i can do it :fingerscrossed:

Brill news Tanya! On countdown now :) Sure you will be ok - just prepare yourself and there will be no stopping you getting the last stone off the conventional way! A bit longer, but at least you will be able to eat.

Good luck!!

I figured its about time i started to 'learn'. I cant keep hopping back to LT when i pile on a few pounds, i have to learn how to deal with it. The only way im guna do so is to get back to eating :sigh:

Back