Tanya's Refeed Diary!! ~* Back On TFR *~

At least doing it this way and not on tfr sets youu up for life once your in the routine you will find it easy enough to keep with tbh

Thats what am hoping for ads :)

You will be fine am sure you got it cracked

Just realised - weight gain is over 2 weeks not one - lessens the blow a bit lol :eek:

Silly sausage ... we knew that! ;) xx

I didnt, i was thinking omg it all came from that 1 week i was away!!!!
I really am a bimbo sometimes! lol

You can do it Tanya. I was going to suggest to you to go back on TFR for 3 weeks, but with what you have planned on your days out etc, its like you say, sensible, healthy lifestyle. You will soon shift the holiday gain. You can do it.

Back On Track - Day 1

Day 1 of being back on track is going good so far! Back to work this morning, so had my 1.5litres of water as per usual during my shift. Feels good to be back into a routine - although i loved my time off! lol

So today:

B - LT Shake (141 calories)

L - Tuna and sweetcorn salad (236 calories)

D - Vegetable soup (134 calories)
red kidney beas (91 calories)
cauliflower (50 calories)
Low fat yogurt (98 calories)

S - 3 small raw carrots (60 calories) dipped into some garlic mayo made by me with extra light mayo (30 calories)

1 small apple (100 calories)

Total calories today: 1074

I am calorie counting my meals (rounding them up to nice numbers - i hate odd numbers lol) as i felt like the two weeks i had 'off' dieting my portion sizes went up and so by calorie counting and weighing everything i will hopefully regain some control and begin to understand how much is 'enough' for a meal. :)

Last edited:
Go YOU! You certainly sound more positive and in control .... You'll do great now :) xx

Hi Tanya, great to see you back on track but your calorie count for the day is very low. Will a bowl of veg soup be enough for dinner ? . I would prefer to have some protein with it myself. I know I would be starving later in the night .:sigh:

I do feel alot more in control today!!!

Regarding my dinner, i was thinking of cooking so veg to make add into the soup to make a nice filling meal? Is this ok?

Mich - have just updated my menu for today so cals are a little higher now i have had snacks :sigh: x

Ya , the veg would fill you up more than just soup . Maybe a little bit of chicken on the side to give you some protein.

i dont gots no chicken :( have to go shopping tomorrow!

Have decided, am guna add cauliflower and red kidney beans to my soup, make it nice and chunky :drool:

Yeah - beans are a good idea, good choice. Don't go too low on the cals, remember the demon 'starvation mode'!

BTW a small apple is never 100cals! More like 40 imho xx

Really Jan? My book doesnt have the variety i had and it says the highest one there says 51 - like i say i hate odd numbers so to be safe i made it 100 ??

Im guna try make it between 800 and 1000 cals a day - is this too low? dont really wana go over 1000 just yet. On the days i have carbs my cals will go up wont they :sigh: lol

Yip, kidney beans are good ,theres protein in them. Someone said to me once (Maybe it was at WW) "you have to eat to loose weight" . You have to give your body the fuel it needs to be able to burn fat. i.e Thething is to know which fuel and how much of it. I Try to have protein at every meal and a half plate of veg or salad as well and carbs at brekfast and lunch only.

50 cals would be plenty I'm sure. It's all very well rounding up but you do need to EAT the calories. There's 50 there you've counted but not had. If I were you I wouldn't be aiming lower than 1000. Having said that I have no idea how many or how few I have so can't talk really :eek: xx

lol Jan!

Well i shall aim for 1000 a day and then on the days i have carbs i will aim for 1200 - see how this week goes!

Just had my soup - it was A-MAZE-ING!!! i havnt had a soup since i last had a LT tfr one ... :D

Just had a low fat strawberry yogurt too for 'afters'

Back on Track - Day 2

B - LT Shake (141 calories)

L - Ham and sweetcorn salad (246 calories)

D - Chicken soup with red kidney beans :drool: (219 calories)
1 apple (50 calories) with a low fat cherry yogurt poured over the top (98 calories)

S - 2 Extra light cheese triangles (40 calories)
3 small raw carrots and extra light garlic mayo (122 calories)
Sugarfree polos (40 calories)

Total Calories Today: 956

I am feeling a little crappy today - for no known reason. I'm really worried that im not going to lose any weight this week even though i am watching portion sizes and eating the right things.

I have a summerball on saturday and i have ordered a prawn salad for starter and the salmon with veg for the main with no desert. Then sunday i am off to the horse races at newton abbot which i know will involve booze and then its weigh in on monday morning :cry:

I have changed my goal. I now want to get to 12st by my graduation date - 22nd september but i want to be 12st 7lbs before i go on holiday in 38 days time - this possible? I've got 14lbs to lose in 38 days :eek:

Last edited:
Yes I think so. You'll probably drop a chunk this week if you don't go mad at your 'do-s'. Don't stress about it though, that won't help. Just do the best you can, that way you'll get the best results possible. Even if you don't quite make the 12.5 you'll know you couldn't have done any better. xx

Back