Tanya's Refeed Diary!! ~* Back On TFR *~

All the protein is in the egg white not the yoke

When i make up my eggs ill do 4 egg whites to 1 egg yoke, (post gym protein meal with beans and ham)

Bear in mind like one egg yoke is about what 10g of fat. Am very weary with eggs lol

Other than that your doing fine imo

Whooo Bev, so you shall be gone when i get back!!! :) hope you have a loverly time :)

We have all inc so im counting on 3 meals a day, ice lollies and of course, alcohol - i am going to enjoy myself as i havnt been away in 6 years and this is my bfs first time away so i will enjoy myself and like you say bev - moderation. And no, it isnt easy! I wish it was! I wish i could stay on tfr :( lol xx

It does seem like a lot of cals that - but only because you're used to so few. You should be able to have up to about 2,000 without gaining - especially at your age and if you're fairly active.

3 eggs is a lot at once but you know that. You can poach eggs in the microwave. You can buy special little pots but I just do them in a ramekin dish. Prick the yolk, cover the dish with cling film and prick that and do it on full power for about 20 seconds, it's trial and error for exactly how long it takes. If you do them too long they go rubbery though. xx

Rubbery eggs .... oh yum!! lol

HeHe - you can always sling 'em at the bf ..... or play tennis with them or something ;) xx

So, got back from holiday yesterday and had an amazing time!!! Ate too much, drank too much but absolutly LOVED it. My bf throughly enjoyed his first holiday abroad and has even spoke to me about going next year!! :D

So today, back on the 'refeed/maintanence programme. 1 shake a day and 2 meals.

Today:

B - LT Shake

L - Tuna and sweetcorn salad. Low fat strawberry yogurt.

D - Salmon fillet and cooked vegetables. low fat yogurt.

S - 1 banana. 1 apple. 1 carrot. 3 slices ham.

Last edited:
Day 2 after holiday.

B - 1 boiled egg. (Tried the LT summerfruits maintenence shake :jelous: couldnt drink it!)

L - Tuna and sweetcorn salad. Low fat yogurt.

D - Thai 7spiced chicken breast with plum tomatoes and sweetcorn. YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S - 2 raw carrots (56 calories)
125g cucumber, cut into sticks (10calories)
2 tbps extra light mayo mixed with half tbsp curry powder (25calories)

Last edited:
i c u count the calories how many r u supposed to eat (on the maintenence)

Hi nicolas - i dont really count calories although i do tend to count my snacks just to make sure im not having too much. At the minute i am watching portion control as im not completly on the maintainence programme.

well u seem to b right back on track after hols fair play to ya ! i looked at hol pict u look fab

Thanks honey!
It's hard at the min as i think im struggling from carb/sugar withdrawls but i havnt had any 'bad' carbs like breads/ootatoes/pastas etc which is the way its guna stay! :giggle:

Day 3 after holiday:

B - 2 boiled eggs 1 grilled tomato.
L - baked chicken breast with paprika, small tin chopped tomatoes with bean sprouts and orange pepper.

S - chocolate cupcake (home made) 1 scone with homemade jam.

Few vodka and cokes.
Some sweet and sour chicken hong kong style from the chinese :eek:

Bad day yesterday!

:whoopass:

well done getting straight back into the refeed after your hols, i'm sure you will get the holiday lbs off in no time.

Post holiday weigh in today and i have put on 9lbs.

Now weigh 13st 7lbs which gives me just over 5 weeks to get to 12st.

Back to work tomorrow morning. Back to a routine.

Swimming wednesday :)

You'll soon sort that Tan! Now pack those cakes in!!! xx

Indeed jan - really i'd love to get back on tfr for 2/3 weeks then refeed for 2 weeks before my hols but i have too much coming up - bfs birthday, summerball, horse race day out, my birthday, weekend at blackpool :sigh: Nevermind. It will get me in the habit of being able to go on planned days/nights out and still be sensible :) x

And that's the key isn't it? The planning!

You can do it, you'll be fine xx

Tanya, your right, it's all about planning ahead and being organised. You will have the holiday weight off in no time- you no you can do it- FOCUS AND DETERMINED :D:D

Oh i hope so guys!
I will be happy once my holiday gain has gone and then its just about reaching goal! :)

Back