Tanya's Refeed Diary!! ~* Back On TFR *~

Cool beans!! :)

From frais is fine x

Refeed Day 7

So saturday night i had alcochol - i thought it was going to affect me straight away and after 2 id be on the floor but i was surprised that it didnt. I measured out the spirts properly and i had vodka and diet coke :)

So sunday day 7 was:

B - LT maintanence bar

S - 1 Pear

L - Ham sandwich on 2 slices of wholemeal bread, 1 carrot, 1 tomato. Low fat yogurt.

D - 2 spoonfulls of rice from the chinese and 2 pieces of sweet and sour hong kong style chicken.

Vodka and cokes.

So chuffed that i didnt even want more of the chinese food and it didnt agree with me as what i had came back up :( totally pointless dinner, i shant be having it again - it was my favourite type of food before LT!!

Went for my weigh in today and half expected to have put on weight but i have lost 2.5lbs in my first week of refeed!! :D Total loss on lt is now 6st 10lbs :)

So this is it! No more refeed and am on 3 meals today :eek:

Holiday on thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hehe looks like you've found the food that you used to like you can't stand now. A lot of people come off chips.

It's beneficial for ya though :) well done on your lose!

I used to love chinese too, but have found I can't stand the smell of it now- it smells so greasy? I plan to let the rest of the family get takeaways and make up my own veg stir-fry while hubby collects the takeaways from now on- much healthier and cheaper! LOL!

WOW!!! 2.5lbs off and all that food!! You must be made up!

Well done you .... and only 3 more sleeps till you go away!! xx

Thanks Jan. Its a lesson learnt though, i know i cant have that food and lose weight normally. Im guessing it was just because i refed properly all week beforehand.

Yep only 3 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noooooo I didn't mean that!! I meant all that lovely food ON refeed you numbty!! :) xx

Oooooohhhhh!!!! :giggle: I thought you was on about the bit of chinese i had last night! lol duuurrrr :doh:

1st Day off Refeed

Today = Not so good al!!!!

B - 2 slices wholemeal bread with dairylea light cheese triangles.

L - Ham salad sandwich with 1 beetroot.

D - Spaghetti bolognaise made with turkey mince. (This was GORGEOUS!!!!! i have been converted from beef mince to turkey mince - yum!!)

Extra - chocolate, 2 carrots, 2 slices of melon, 5 strawberries with a muller light raspberry and cranberry yogurt.

So today i have pigged!!! I decided to 'treat' myself and have some of the easter egg my loverly bf got me - i had half of it and then gave the rest to my brothers gf who was all too happy to eat the remainder for me! lol

Tomorrow - strict day for me. Have already set out what i am having. Scrambled egg for brekkie, tuna salad for lunch and salmon and veg for tea.

I need to get the water back in me!!

Somebody ass whoop me and tell me today was a very bad day! :sigh:

Nevermind, everyone has one of them 'days' i guess - oh and only 3 more sleeps till my holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Happy to oblige .... :whoopass:

It's gonna happen kid ... trick is to be able to stop it and get back on track!

I'd be careful of the 3 lots of carbs in one day tho' - apart from the snackie naughty things - you might need to watch that .... ? Just a suggie xx

Yeah indeed Jan :) Thats the one thing i need to watch - and i go and have 3 lots today! :eek: lol

2nd Off Refeed :)

B - 2 slices wholemeal bread (55cals each) Scrambled egg (made with 3 eggs and just milk - no butter!) and on the toast i had 1tbsp of brown sauce (dry toast = rank!)

L - Tuna salad and low fat vinegarette.

D - Baked salmon fillet with cooked vegetables.

S - Maintanence bar. Handfull of fruit and nut mix (peanuts, red skinned nuts and raisens basically lol) 1 pack wotsits crisps (95cals). 2 light cheese triangles (52cals).

1.5litres water so far.

It's cuz am bored am snacking :( I thought i'd be ok at this malarky - clearly i am not :( I just hope i can manage ok on holiday - i mean i did 21 weeks on TFR 100% surely i can control myself now!!!!!!

GET A GRIP TANYA-JANE!!

I can't believe how many calories i've had today and ive not even had dinner yet!!! Roughly 1,300 :sigh: and then dinner - yikes .. :eek:

Last edited:
Your calrories are bound to get higher now that you are eat breakfast. I'd have 1 or two eggs. 3 is a bit much.

Yar - i made it for me and the bf but he didnt like the way it was made - wasn't like mummy made it - so me being a pig had it!!

In eggs, the bit with the most calories is the yolk isnt it?

Yes, but you know what? eggs are really good for you, a great source of protein. Have your eggs but not too much of it, as with everything else.

It also depends on the way you make your eggs, try havign them pouched, they are gorgious that way!

Ya know, i have never tried a poached egg - i dont even know how to use the poacher thingy my mum has. Although im guessing the easiest way is to just drop it into a pan of boiling water?

Yeah that's the main method. There is one method which is alot easier. You need these round rings and you put them in a pan of water, then you crack the egg inside the ring.

Yum, poached eggs. I love doing them in my poacher and have them on toast. Might have them soon.

This refeeding and maintenance and being good isn't as easy as it sounds is it Tanya. It's all about moderation, which is easier said than done. You'll be fine on hols Tanya, you're so happy being the size you are that ought to be motivation if nothing else. I'm going to be trying to stick to 3 meals a day on hols without snacking if possible. The odd ice lolly is bound to creep in and it is hols afterall! Not long for you now. 2 more sleeps and you're off. I have 8 sleeps including tonight. Woohoo!!

Back