Tanya's Refeed Diary!! ~* Back On TFR *~

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Here I go! Back to eating again after 21 weeks with no food, not one 'blip' or lick of the finger and nothing other than water and my LT shakes. Oh im guna miss the ease of it all and the comfortness it brings :sigh: But i guess i cant stay on a TFR diet forever - as much as i wish i could! :giggle:

Anyways today is the first day of refeed.

I started out this journey at 19st 6.5lbs and i have finished today at 12st 12.5lbs :) I still have 12.5lbs to go to my ultimate goal of 12st but i have a holiday in 10 days so am refeeding and then losing the last stone by way of healthy eating and gyming it ... wish me luck! :giggle:

So today will be:

B - LT Shake
L - LT Shake
D - Baked chicken with lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of cooked vegetables

Having my dinner about 6pm :eek:

Am sat here with a can of diet coke infront of me and i just cant bring myself to open it - i feel like a naughty child that shouldnt be eating sweets but is about to ... im dieing to taste it but still its the first flavoursome drink in 21 weeks :eek:

Last edited:
go on! do it! do it! do it! you deserve it chica! :D

ill be interested to hear if you still like the taste of it? after finishing last time and refeeding i couldnt stand it and went for sparkling water every time lol cheaper too!

h xx

ok DONE!! First sip and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :drool:

Extremely gassy though!

is it as good as you remember?

Even better!!!!!!!! :D

LOL! I was going to advise if you don't really want it, then don't have it! Too late...ah well!

lol! I did want it i was just being a woose!! :giggle:

Nice to have something else to drink isn't it Tanya? My first diet coke tasted sweeter than I remember but sooooo good! Can't wait to see what you think of your first meal later.

Nice to have something else to drink isn't it Tanya? My first diet coke tasted sweeter than I remember but sooooo good! Can't wait to see what you think of your first meal later.

Yeah it was very sweet but refreshing as it was cold :)

Thats just the start, wait till you taste your chicken and veggies girl.

A no - im looking forward to it now!! :D

So just had my first meal - i loved it! The chicken tasted a-maze-ing!!!!!!!!! i baked it in foil in lemon juice with a bit of black pepper and i had some cauliflower, broccoli and carrots with it. The carrots were lush!!!

I have to say i was worried that i wouldn't start to feel full like some of yous havent but i actually did! Im having the same chicken again tomorrow - cant wait! dont know what i was so scared about! :giggle:

So glad you enjoyed it. Good that you felt full too. I did after my tea tonight, very full!

Ya Its weird isnt it .we are so afraid to eat coming off TFR but its rather like riding a bike really .once you have started you are flying . The tastes are fab . Stick with your plan for refeed and then just watch the carbs and sugars and you wont have a problem pet .:553::clap:

A no! The carrots were soooo nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Well done Tanya! Soooo glad you enjoyed it AND that your off switch is intact :). It sounds like you didn't miss the salt and you'll be so much healthier without it - great stuff! xx

Defo didnt miss the salt Jan!! It tasted fine without it! :D x

Great! You'll probably find when salt is added to stuff you won't like it - I was glad when this happened to me xx

Probably Jan!

I feel really fat now - i think maybe i had too much? although i had exactly what the refeed sheet said :sigh:

Not particulary looking forward to 2 meals tomorrow but i think i might make my dinner smaller. :)

Back