tapas bar for tea..

well girls my first week doing s.world and I have just come back from La Tasca and had garlic bread with cheese for starter, then a set menu for 2 and it was lush! but defin in oil etc - do I feel bad?? nope, I really enjoyed it! and until sat weigh in nothing else in my way! and I am a binge/lonely eater in past so quite happy that i could go out enjoy food, come home and feel ok about it - beofre i have goine out (when doing ww) pointed food, not had what i wanted - come home and raided the cupboards and ate far too much!
so once a month I am going out with hubbie and having a "flexi night" and looking forward to the next,

just wanted to share this with you all x

Glad you enjoyed it. Just been discussing going out for meals on another thread (indian food) and I'm with the thinking that if you don't go out and live a little sometimes as we should all do, then we'll only go off the rails, just like you did on ww.

Hi good idea. I will be having a meal out with hubby on valentines day and I intend to enjoy it. We never go out so I am going to make the most of it. xx

I think it's great that you are so positive!! I agree you need to let your hair down once in a while; otherwise you could end up gorging on forbidden foods.

Hehe! :D I did that this evening - treated myslef to an Indian! Had Saag Aloo (potato and Spinach dish) and some rice and some mushrooms coated in lamb mince - was a lovely treat! :D

Back to goodness tomorrow! :)

Back