Tape Measures

We do have a nice garden, *SHE* is really passionate about it.

atkbirth3.jpg

garden_0013.jpg

garden_0012.jpg

oooops sorry Thread hijack there.

Very pretty! The only one I recognise is the red acer in the 1st photo. And that's because our one is dying!

I've just noticed that in that first photo it's titled Atkins first birthday, so it must have been may 2004 and I would have been about 18 stone. Those Jeans got thrown out long ago. LOL. I still look way better than this though.
atjim3.jpg

My real dad (i call my stepdad my dad) is bigger than you were in that pic Jim. I really wish he'd do something about it at times as it can't be good for him. He has type two diabetes and i'm sure it's as a result of it.

I bet it is Claire, have you tried to get him on Atkins. Show him my photo's, there are a load more on the success forum.

My brother is bigger than you in those photos Jim. He's about 6ft4 and about 30st I think. He's saying he's going to cut down some carbs and snacks and I really hope he sticks to it. We did Atkins together in 2001 and we both lost quite a bit but then went on a family holiday and fell off the wagon big time! We never really got back on til now. I'm worried for him. He's so big, it's not healthy. I need to do this to prove to him it works and hopefully inspire him? And for me, of course!

Well maybe my photo's will inspire him as well love. I posted quite a few "before's" and I have loads more I could scan in I suppose.

I'v always felt it's different if you're a bloke, nobody called me fat, it was always "I was a BIG guy" but realistically looking a t the photo's I was fat, dreadfully fat.

Jim, darling, he's huge. He knows it. His nickname is Big Dan! He had a leg abcess a few years back. It should take a few weeks to heal but because of the weight on his legs and the poor circulation it took over a year. Next time I see him I'll get him on here - hopefully he'll get some inspiration. Thanks sweetie. X

Good, I hope it works, If I can do it, so can he love.

Back