tara's restart

tara85

i am ready.....
hi

today is my first day re-starting the CD, after reading soo many posts and blogs i decieded to join in with the threads and start my CD with MiniMins.

i am going on holiday in july with a HUGE group of my girl friends and i am the only overweight person in the group (theres 19 booked so far) everyone is like size 8-14 maximum. i am a size 20/22 !!!
i actually got infront of the camera on the weekend and wen i saw the pics i hated them (and to be honest wish i was so tempted to take my friends camera and erase them) of course becoz i am sooo much bigger than everyone!

i do not want to hide on holiday and i kno i will not enjoy it the size i am! I WANT TO WEAR WHAT EVER I WANT !!!!! and not be restricted to what fits and is most 'slimming'!

i want to be slim more than i want to eat!

lotsa love and support to everyone doing this diet
and congratulations to everyone re-starting ! we can be slim !

Tara xxx

Hi Tara,

Good luck with your restart and you have good motivation there for your holiday in July and a couple of stone off between now and then will make a huge difference about how you feel both physically and mentally.

It is good to have a before photo and to do your measurements from head to toe:) not forgetting the upper arms.

I look forward to reading how you get on.

Love Mini xxx

good luck tara ive booked my holiday 14 weeks today and dont want to be the beached whale where r u going ??

Hey Tara

Me and hubby are off to Malia on 3rd June. We've been before and absolutely love it.

Hope you have a great time, and you should shift a good 3 - 3.5 stones by then!

Thnx eclipse - wow, 116lbs lost, thats amazing.......
i cant wait for malia!!! hopefully get down to a 14 b4 then.

its my second day, food keeps creepin in to my head, i have had one shake and spring cleaned my bedroom and cleaned downstairs, so i thought i'd come on here and get a lil motivaton b4 i head out to uni for my afternoon lectures.

hope every1's having good day so far,

Tara xxx

Hiya Tara... my goodness i could have wrote your first post....

ok so.. you are in the right place girl!!!

All i can say is this diet is sooooooooooooooooooo worth it!!!! I started april last year, aged 28, been overweight all my life (well as long as i can remember) had been on hols with my girlfriends the previous 3 years, all between size 10 and 14 and me a size 20 so have been there... but last year went a size 14/16 and it was truly amazing the difference....

unfortunately i put the 4 stone i lost back on but as of yesterday i am back on track and am going on hols again in august and will get back to where i was and even more off.

all i can say is it is sooooooooooooooooo well worth it... this diet is hard at times but the benefits far outweigh the hardship and it only really comes and goes!!!

if you are looking for a buddy i'm here waving my hands and only tooo glad to buddy up with ya and we can do this together!!!!

keep going girl its brill

love

Gen xxx

Hey Gen

thnx i am definately looking for a buddy - i just went out a bought a a digital scale - i am heavier than i thought i was - i have 56.5 kg to loose!!!! add me to ur msn if u use msn, [email protected]

lotsa love and support

Tara xxx

Hey Gen

thnx i am definately looking for a buddy - i just went out a bought a a digital scale - i am heavier than i thought i was - i have 56.5 kg to loose!!!! add me to ur msn if u use msn, [email protected]

lotsa love and support

Tara xxx

hiya

just added ya girl but i'm only online during the day at the moment... getting broadband at home this week!!!!

keep in touch...

love

Gen xxx

Tara - keep coming on here and posting and reading and before you know it you'll be so skinny your mates will be borrowing your bikini!

hiya tara sorry not been on to reply but been at work im off to hisaronu in turkey with my skinny mate we went last yr left the blokes and her kids at home and had such a wail of a time decided to go back actually discussed it out there last yr xxxxxx
im sure you will shift the weight im determined to do it s if i can do it anyone can
kerry xxxxxxx

hiya tara sorry not been on to reply but been at work im off to hisaronu in turkey with my skinny mate we went last yr left the blokes and her kids at home and had such a wail of a time decided to go back actually discussed it out there last yr xxxxxx
im sure you will shift the weight im determined to do it s if i can do it anyone can
kerry xxxxxxx

thnx kerry, have a great time in turkey !
how long u goin for ? r u gonna stay on ss while ur on hols ??
tara xxx

lol - i just got it, after reading ur post about restarting, ur goin turkey in june ((embarassed)) but hows your week going ? how far into the diet are you, have u got much to loose ? hope your having a good evening
ttyl, Tara xxx

morning tara im 9 days back into it been doing it myself as had packs to use up off to meet new cd on friday so thats when it will really begin
off to turkey for aweek 4th june no i wont be ss!!! but will def ss when i get back need to lose loads if being totally honest 12 stone omg i hear but i put myself in this situation no one else and im gonna see it through this time prev lost 61/2 stone ish on ll an cd 2005/2006 and piled itback on xxxxxx

Morning Tara .. you can do this ... you have a focus now ... one week at a time .. take photos, measurements, the works to motivate yourself the weeks when the scales are not being kind so you don't lose faith ... and you can be say (3lbs a week MIN ... in 14 weeks ... ) 42lbs down ... that's 3 stone - how fab would that be?? And that's a MINIMUM!!! You should really be more than that if you stick to SSing ...

I actually went to Portugal for a week (week 5 of the VLCD) and I ss'd all the way... boy was it hard .. BUT I lost 6lbs that week which was worth each pizza/burger I didn't have!!! So I guess the question is how much do you want this???? Feel free to PM me whenever you want/need!!

Dee

Hey Tara girl... how ya getting on this morning??? Keep posting girl!!!

I just read ur blog and I see I make an appearance :eek: :eek: :D :D

I'm on day 3 today and really feel great!!! 8lb down already!!!

Are you going to a CDC every week or weighing urself???

love

Gen xx

Hey Tara girl... how ya getting on this morning??? Keep posting girl!!!

I just read ur blog and I see I make an appearance :eek: :eek: :D :D

I'm on day 3 today and really feel great!!! 8lb down already!!!

Are you going to a CDC every week or weighing urself???

love

Gen xx

morning gen !!!!!!
wow 8 lbs already - ur definately in ketosis now !
i am putting off getting on the scale(hopefully till monday) just incase, if i dont see anything i dont know how i will respond to it......
i am doing really good this morning tho thnx- its my third day too. i just got bak from swimming, i feel really good - i swam for half an hour knowing that i am most probably in ketosis and burning fat with each stroke.........

i am weighing myself at home, coz of uni and work and the distance to my cdc i pick up my packs every two weeks on my way to london. how bout u ? do u go to a cdc weekly ?

(off to uni now be bak in a couple hours)

Tara xxxx

morning gen !!!!!!
wow 8 lbs already - ur definately in ketosis now !
i am putting off getting on the scale(hopefully till monday) just incase, if i dont see anything i dont know how i will respond to it......
i am doing really good this morning tho thnx- its my third day too. i just got bak from swimming, i feel really good - i swam for half an hour knowing that i am most probably in ketosis and burning fat with each stroke.........

i am weighing myself at home, coz of uni and work and the distance to my cdc i pick up my packs every two weeks on my way to london. how bout u ? do u go to a cdc weekly ?

(off to uni now be bak in a couple hours)

Tara xxxx

Well done on the swimming and day 3.... ok girl we are really going to do this and will be skinny mini's come our hols in the summer!!!!

i have my official weigh in tonight with CDC and then every week. i'm putting away my own scales after weigh in cos i don't want to be hopping on and off them every day. i just know that i normally lose that amount in the first couple of days so just wanted to see it to inspire me!!!

how are you feeling in yourself?? you feel positive??

love

Gen xxx

Hello Tara.

SOrry i havent posted sooner. meant to do it last night but got side tracked then was just too tired!!!

Sounds like you are doing fantastic so far. You have a really good goal to aim for. I'm hoping to lose my weight for a big family holiday at the end of June. All the family is going and I want to be able to prance around in a bikini instead of hiding in my swimmin costume with a towel wrapped around me!!!

Good luck and keep posting. We're all here to give you support and help!!!! x

Back