Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Target is nigh!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by julesm, 15 February 2011 Social URL.

1. julesm

julesm Slimming World

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(15.26%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone!

I am now 4.5 lb from my target and my losses have sped up like nobody's business so it's looking like I am going to hit target in the next few weeks.

I was wondering if any of you target members have any words of wisdom for me? I totally don't feel like having any sort of blow out or treat. I just want to carry on doing everything by the book.

One thing I was considering is this: I am a pescatarian who always does Green Days as I love the healthy extras but I'm eating a lot less fish than before sw. So I was thinking: do you think I could maintain if I did green days, same healthy extras as before but with a couple of portions of fish thrown in every week? Maybe some smoked salmon as snacks too? Kind of like a fishy mix of extra easy and green!!

Or is that a silly idea that will never work?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tiphareth

Tiphareth Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(27.73%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry I can't help with your question, I still have a stone to go (but it's starting to feel achievable). But, congratulations and good luck, it must feel wonderful, if not a little daunting.

4. Neonshock

Neonshock Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(19.6%)
    Diet:
    cal counting
    The mathematics of it are that once you reach target, you don't want to lose weight any more you dont want to have a calorie deficit. So therefore adding the fish (or whatever) is just adding extra calories in order to maintain rather than lose. TBQH I am sure alot of people would think along the lines of a slice of pizza or chocolate every day, so I think it would be an excellent thing to add back into your diet to maintain. Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.