1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

target member

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by shannonbitzy, 24 October 2011 Social URL.

1. shannonbitzy

shannonbitzy Full Member

hi folks
    i reached my target a few weeks ago and since then i have been busy and not been for a few weeks due to now not having to pay if i miss, i have missed a few weeks of going, hence i know that when i go back i will be out of my target range.. i know you are allowed 3lb, buti fink i will have gained about 5lb. anyway, the question i want to ask(if i make sense!) is , if i go next week for example and i gain 6lb, that takes me out of my 3lb either side of target, and i know they give you a weeks grace to try to get back within target range, does this then mean that i have to attend group the week after ? if i couldnt make class the week after, would i just be better leaving it a few weeks as i dont want to go, gain 5lb, and then not go and start occuring back fees etc, i hope someone understands what i mean ..lol
    thanks in advance
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. laura4988

laura4988 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hmmm. Toughie.
    Have you text/rang your c and asked her/him?
    I think if know one knows what I would do would be to go to class and book the next week off as holiday, just in case I couldn't make it. Then if you can make it just turn up to class cause it doesn't matter if you turn up when your supposed to be on holiday!
    Am I making sense??!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.