Target Question(s)

Maximus

Gold Member
I understand as I get nearer to target (hurrah!) that target members do not have to pay to group - that is incentive enough to reach traget from a purely financial point of view.

What about if you slip below target, then re-adjust or re-calculate target? - does it remain free while you do this?

I understood that you have to remain within a few pound of target or be penalised. Is this correct?

Does anyone know the ruling?

Heya

I got to target before xmas, and put on over xmas - more than the 3lb that sw allow (5lb) the week after xmas when I weighed in with the 5lb gain, I didn't pay you get a weeks grace to get the gain off, to get within the 3lb either side of your target. I didn't get the 2lb off the following week so had to pay that week.

Have I confused you, cause am not sure my post makes sense!!

Helen xxx

you can re-set your target when you want to, but it must be at least 7lbs different than your last target..

I have lowered my target after initially calling it. Fortunately for me the first week I went 2.5 under my old target, then a 3.5 the following week, and as my new target was 8lb below my old one, I was then in range of my new target, reset then, and didn't have to pay.

However, if you go out of range and do not reset in time to your new target - you would have to pay then. Your new target must be at least 7lb below your old, this is to stop people just resetting by a small amount whenever they feel like it just to keep it free.

There are special circumstances where you can reset by less, but I think you have to be under a certain BMI (poss 23?) in order to do so, and I think you have to reduce by a minimum of 3lb in those circumstances.

Your new target doesn't need to be 7lbs less if you are within a healthy bmi. You need to discuss with your consultant what would be a sensible loss instead.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Heya

I got to target before xmas, and put on over xmas - more than the 3lb that sw allow (5lb) the week after xmas when I weighed in with the 5lb gain, I didn't pay you get a weeks grace to get the gain off, to get within the 3lb either side of your target. I didn't get the 2lb off the following week so had to pay that week.

Have I confused you, cause am not sure my post makes sense!!

Helen xxx

Lol - it actually made sense - so if I have understood it, then I may have read it wrong lol. Basically, I'd be allowed 3lb safety barrier.

you can re-set your target when you want to, but it must be at least 7lbs different than your last target..

So my target is currently 11st 5lb - it would then need to be 10st 12lb (assuming I wanted to continue losing from my belly area)?
Your new target doesn't need to be 7lbs less if you are within a healthy bmi. You need to discuss with your consultant what would be a sensible loss instead.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'd check with her anyway - just to make sure I was still being realistic/sensible etc.

All good info - thanks all

Steve

Back