Total Solution Target Reading Festival - here we go

Yes, looking forward to WI, it feels like ages since my first one!

Well done moshermum, you've got a great handle on the diet and not caving in will pay off at your next WI :) xx

Day 14
Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, I haven't been on a scales today, so I am hoping I will have a smile on my face in the morning. So 2 weeks down and I'm pretty pleased that I have stayed 100%, I haven't made up my mind if its harder second time round... I don't think it is, I think it was the first few days that was the hardest. Anyway, I still have an earache / headache and am feeling really tired and cold. I think I may be coming down with something, but I am not one to give in to colds so I will just get on with stuff. I had a great morning at Church, and then visited my Dads memorial stone (not really a grave but similar).
I printed off the photo of me at Reading festival and put it on my fridge - as bit of inspiration for the diet. At the moment I'm optimistic that I will be successful this time around.

Hope everyone is having a good day
Sarah x

Good Luck Hun.

Good morning and good luck with your WI today xx

Yes 3lbs! Really happy with that as I am 1lb off my first stone, which is pretty amazing in 2 weeks! Still have a shocking headache and earache so off to the doctors later this morning.
Have a great day ladies

Well done Sarah :D

Yay well done moshermum :)

Thanks you so much, very happy, off to the doctors now to see what's going on with my ear, hopefully its just a cold and not an infection .

Wow a pound off a stone in just 2 weeks you must be really buzzing.xx

keep up all the hard work.

hope ear is ok

Day 15
Really happy with the 3lb loss, I have been planning for 3lb a week, so I should be OK with my target (although I wont hit 10stone by the festival, more like 10st 7lbs). Still that will do, a lot better than where I am now! I went to the doctors and I have an ear infection and my glands are up, so am feeling a bit sorry for myself. However these germs are not going to detract from my goal, and I will stay 100%.
I do want to get more active, so I think I may plan out an exercise regime, however I cant do it yet because of my ear.

Hope everyone has had a good day

Sarah

Congrats on the 3lb, that's brilliant!

Sorry to hear about the ear, but well done on keeping motivated and positive throughout :)

Hey well done you, I am so happy for you. here is banana dancers for you :banana dancer::banana dancer:

Aye, wait till your ear is better, just incase your balance goes with it :)

Hey well done you, I am so happy for you. here is banana dancers for you :banana dancer::banana dancer:

Haha, really made me laugh with those

Congrats on the 3lbs loss, almost a stone in 2 weeks is awesome! Well done xx

Back