Target reward?

Wow, there are some quite original ideas here, not just the usual "new clothes". Colour analysis sounds really interesting. I am not sure about the glossy box, simply because (from the way I understand it) you don't get to choose the cosmetics you would like but it has given me the idea of a complete makeover and perhaps some proper training to apply make up - I have always just kind of slapped it on using current magazines as a guideline. I don't know where I would do this but it is worth looking up.

For some 'lessons' I always found Bobbie Brown counter is good. You can book yourself into a 'session' and they give you tips, apply the make up and give you a fact sheet of all the make up applied. They don't expect you to buy it all or any. The make up is also really really good quality

Ooh good suggestions, Im considering a ridiculously expensive handbag for mine :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh god I just looked up glossy box. I'm such a cosmetic/skin care fiend. This.is.not.good.....must.fight.temptation

Oh god I just looked up glossy box. I'm such a cosmetic/skin care fiend. This.is.not.good.....must.fight.temptation

Me too... dangerous! Boots is like a toy store for me! I LOVE make up, cosmetics, haircare, skincare... it's def a nice treat to look forward to for target :) xx

So many ideas...not enough money!

Back