Total Solution Target = thin at thirty

Omg BG 14.10!! Well done! How long did I go for?! Just caught up and you've done really well, proving that you can pick yourself up quickly and be rewarded for staying positive and getting on with it. So motivating, thank you and well done x

Thanks Minnie. Feels like you were gone a long time, but that's mainly because I missed your bubbly personality! Well done for coming back and nipping it in the bud when you did and having a plan of action going forwards.

I am feeling very hungry today for some reason, even a strawberry shake hasn't stopped it. Am blaming a weekend of abstinence in adversity! Will stick to 100% though. Have to until Saturday. Looking forward to official weigh in on Friday :)

Thats brilliant Gemma another 3lb gone!! Just had severe hunger myself but has passed now. Well done on sticking to your plan x

Impressed myself tonight. Finished work at a sensible time so went to the gym with the other half. Did 20mins on the x-trainer and 12 mins walking uphill on the treadmill. First time I've done any exercise since early December!

Thanks Miss Mac. Today is going okay so far, even though I'm expecting a late one at work. It's only Tuesday and I wish the weekend would hurry up so I can have my 'off' days. Terrible to be thinking that way I know but when I know something is on the horizon I have an awful habit of falling off the wagon a few days in advance (and for a few days after). I know it's not worth it so am determined to not allow it to happen this time but goddammit the weekend feels like an age away!

Just had some bad news. I didn't get that job I had the interview for a couple of weeks ago. Although I was told I was through to the next 'round' (there were three more of them), one of the other candidates was someone who had worked for the company before so they knew him etc. He had an offer from elsewhere that was time-restricted so they basically had to go outside of their process in order to make him an offer or not before he was forced to accept the other offer. They offered to him and he accepted.

There may be another role coming up later in the year though at the same company (I'm quite keen on working there) so I'm not entirely downbeat about it. It's not as though they thought I wasn't good enough etc. But still. I'm disappointed and could quite easily turn to food/wine! Instead I've gone to the kitchen at work and have got my first shake of the day.

Work isn't too bad tonight but I've sold my tickets for the football tonight (as I thought I'd be stuck at work ridiculously late again). OH is still going (he sits elsewhere with his Dad). So will be going home to a quiet house. Will have to try to either go to the gym or give 30 day shred a go. Again to keep me occupied so that I don't just feast on whatever I find in the fridge/cupboards and try to justify it on the disappointment about the job.

Sorry you didn't get the job Gemma. Like you say though you were good enough & may have better luck next time. Best keep yourself busy like you plan to. Don't want any temptations rearing their head while you are feeling disappointed x

Hi Gemma. Sorry about the job and well done for not compensating with food. You're doing brilliantly!

I may have compensated a teeny weeny bit last night. Finished work later than expected. Home about 9 so no gym/exercise. Had a spag bol with some strong cheddar on it (which made it taste much nicer!), then a bath with a book then an Exante hot choc.

Wish I didn't do it but I don't feel too bad about it either, if that makes sense? I was looking in the fridge/cupboards to see what there was and that's all I had.

Not a bad choice considering. You did well to stay out of the cupboards x

Will be home at a decent time again tonight (thanks to IT issues meaning I couldn't send/receive emails and so no point being in the office).
Will hopefully use that time wisely for a bit of a gym session :)
Hope you all have a great evening! x

Enjoy!

Had a nice time at the gym-just 25 mins on the cross-trainer and 10 mins brisk uphill walking on the treadmill followed by some sit ups. Legs are achey. Didn't want to overdo it on TS.

Hopefully it will help me have a good night's sleep before official weigh-in in the morning!

Just a quick one before heading off to work. Official weigh-in this morning has me at 14st10lbs. That's another 4lbs off before my numerous celebrations in Feb...need to seriously think about this month's target so that it's realistic but also pushes me!

Will catch up with people's diaries and update my stats later today hopefully !

Well done Gemma, another excellent result. Realistic goals are so important for helping us to where we want to be. I'm sure you will plan well for next month x

Joining the thin at thirty ladies

Just found this forum and think youre doing great! I'm 29 and want to get thin for 30 too by oct. 5"7.5 also and 15 st :( Starting exante tomorrow :) wish me luck! Not looking forward to the mid morning munchies in the office tomorrow - any tips for getting to lunchtime without snacking?

Ciara x

Well done BG another great result very deserving too! You're doing so well, I'm going to do better this month and stop falling off the wagon x

Hi Gemma. How are you doing?

Back