Total Solution Target = thin at thirty

So the scales decided to show 14st 13.4lbs this morning, which means my official Friday weigh-in is 15stone. Damn. I hate pizza.

On a positive (TMI warning) I have since had a quite good number 2, so am hoping the scales are kind to me in the morning (when I'll inevitably get on them). Looking forward to seeing what they have to say next Friday, but then nervous about Sat/Sun/Mon (three meals out in three days for three celebrations with different people). Other than the Sat I will try to stay WS as want to lose 7lbs in what will be a difficult February so that if I lose a stone in March I'll be 13st 7lbs in time for Thailand in April :)

No point worrying about next weekend till its here Gemma. You have a whole week to get some lbs off by then. You still managed a loss this week so well done x

I sometimes think it's better just to accept that you're going out socially and enjoy yourself but try to do so sensibly!

I think you're right Lynne. If I look at past slip-ups they're often after I've done really well avoiding food or saying no in social situations. It's almost like I begrudge having done so well!!

This weekend will be hard too. Supposed to be off to Eastbourne to see other half's family so there will be copious amounts of food :-(

On a positive note the scales said 14st 12.2lbs this morning :) x

Keep today's scale reading in mind and eat sensibly. You'll be OK.

This weekend I'm planning on not eating at all. Despite what I said above. I promised myself 12 days of TS after my mishap last Sunday night and that's what I'm doing :)

Good on you! Stay strong!

We cant live like hermits can we. Just need to make a plan Gemma & try to stick to it whether that includes eating or not & You did ok last time. Hope your weekend is going well xx

Woohoo!!! Good at lunch (only cheese rolls but still counts) then his parents' friends came over and they all ordered a MASSIVE Chinese for dinner. Not a drop touched my lips-I sat at the table with my spag bol slop. Nor did I have any dessert, even though there was a millionaire's shortbread cheesecake.

Surprised even myself. Will have a hot exante chocolate later as my little celebratory treat!

Well done Gemma. What willpower!

That shows a massive amount of control Gemma. Well done xx

Avoided the fry up this morning too. Nursed a coffee and a glass of water at the table instead. Didn't want to have a pouch too early this morning. Plan on having a porridge for my lunch :)

Well done Gemma. Proud of you!

A roast lamb dinner to avoid tonight before our 2hr drive home. My favourite :-( can smell the meat cooking too :-( and there will be dessert to avoid again too. There always is.

Am sure his Mum is deliberately trying to make it difficult for me. Although there's always a LOT of food involved in weekends down here, it's only at the 3 meal times but today she's been constantly offering Pringles, cheeselets, peanuts and chocolate round as snacks. ARGH!!!

Think I have a saboteur to deal with!!!!

You could just have lamb and some green veg.

I know. But I REALLY don't want to. Today is day 7 of 12 TS. Not long to go until next Sat when I have a planned meal. Don't want another week with no/minimal loss. Determined to commit to this diet as best I can, even the difficult days. Just wish people wouldn't put such big obstacles in my way!

Onwards and downwards! Hope you've all had a good day!

Just about to sit down with them and have my red bean chilli.

Wish me luck!

Well done Gemma. Hurdles are there to conquer. keep thinking of why you are on this diet and how good you will feel on your way to achieving your goals x

Well done Gemma. Your determination will reap rewards on weigh in day!

It is difficult but I'm so glad that I was so determined at the weekend (even though I felt like I could cry at times).

Scales this morning showed 14st 10.8lbs so exactly 3lbs less than my official weigh-in on Friday (albeit that I round-up for the official numbers). Hoping this week is a good one before my naughty upcoming weekend!

Back