Target two stone in 6-7 weeks - weight loss diary

ugs101

Hiya all well i thought would start a diary of my own as hopefully help me through the process of shifting the stones.

I currently weigh 12st 3.5. Tried various diets like Slimming world but got bored and couldnt deal with the lack of food restriction with the unlimited free foods.
I've tried Cambridge before and it worked well until I started messing around and my weight just went up and down.

But i'm back to it again and determined to stick to it....the main motivation being that im going on holiday in July and have a suitcase full of size ten clothes I used to fit into but as Im a size 14 at the minute I wont fit into unless I lose the weight.

So todays Day 1 ...had my shake for breakfast and my tetra for lunch felt slightly hungry and a bit headachey but trying to keep drinking water to see me through - about 4 litres so far.

Also I've found a cup of hot water is quite nice and a bit more filling with it being warm.

M goal weight to fit into my size tens is 10 stone 3. And my current mini goal is just to stick to this 100% for the first week!

Will update later would love to hear from anyone x

Back